Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
W
W
WH,

Hey lookee! You've come out of this whole ordeal smelling like roses. You are the real Belle of the Ball and don't you forget that. There's life after D for sure...as evidenced by your NG and your new place. Enjoy the new relationship.

I can picture your D dancing in the Nutcracker production. Sweet little thing all dolled up with red cheeks. How's your S doing these days? Better? Seeing a C?

Keep up the good work, WH.

W
OP Offline
W
Thanks, Job.

Lots of crazy things still happen with EX. He still contacts me just about every day for some crazy reason or another. Last night it was a recipe. The other night it was Christmas presents. I notice that when OW is not around he contacts me more. I sense a pattern. LOL.

And OW continues to be all about herself. Apparently at the town Christmas parade she and EX stood by some old friends. I kept my distance from those two. That friend later told me OW just talked about herself the entire time. She kept talking about how she used to just love parades when she was younger but after years of being in parade after parade for "Miss Fairest of the Fair" (gag me) it gets old. Same old people, same old floats. Can you put yourself on a higher pedestal honey?

EX also went on a rampage a few weeks ago about me telling OW's exH about EX's unfortunate trouble with the law. EX was telling me OW's exH is threatening to expose him for what he really is. EX was really freaking out about it. I asked ex why he was so worried about it and it came out that when EX got his current position with his company he was less than honest about his past. I was under the impression EX told the higher ups about this unfortunate incident turns out he didn't. I told EX I was not responsible for his lack of honestly with his employers and there was nothing I could do.

I suspect EX is marrying OW because he wants her daddy's money and he thinks if he [censored] up to papa bear he will be the recipient of all the money if there is any left by the time daddy kicks the bucket. You can rest assured once the money is gone, EX will be gone too.

WH

AT BD: WH 41, J 43; Bomb 2/5/2012
Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
"No matter where you go, there you are"
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted By: Wonka
WH,

Hey lookee! You've come out of this whole ordeal smelling like roses. You are the real Belle of the Ball and don't you forget that. There's life after D for sure...as evidenced by your NG and your new place. Enjoy the new relationship.

I can picture your D dancing in the Nutcracker production. Sweet little thing all dolled up with red cheeks. How's your S doing these days? Better? Seeing a C?

Keep up the good work, WH.

Thanks, Wonka.

S doesn't want to see a counselor. He knows his dad is 5 beers short of a six pack and he just deals the best he can. He wants to live with me full time so I am taking steps so that can happen in about another year or so. S really likes NG and D likes him as well. The kids get along just like siblings. It's kinda funny how well things are falling into place. : )

NG tells me all the time how lucky he is to have me. It's nice to hear and it's nice to be treated well. He doesn't treat me like a queen, he treats me like a partner and it's a very refreshing change.

I am counting my blessings daily.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
K
kml Offline
K
Quote:
D did tell me the other day her dad needed my address because dad and OW wanted to send me an invitation to the wedding. Seriously, I LOL'd hysterically when she told me that. As if.

hahahahaha

I wonder if they are hoping you'll send a present, or if they wanted you to come and watch the kids during the reception????

Glad to hear NG is treating you the way you deserve to be treated.

W
OP Offline
W
Hi KML

I thought the same thing. They want me to watch the kids during the reception. That's the first thing that popped into my head.

Heck, EX still hasn't told me he is getting married. He is still afraid to mention it but I will not give him the satisfaction of letting him know I know. He can wallow around and tiptoe around the subject for a while.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
job Offline
I'm going to add another thought...they want you to come so that everyone can see that you are okay w/the relationship/marriage.

Another thought is that they aren't really going to send you an invitation, but by asking for your address, they knew it would get back to you and wanted a reaction. If that was the case, it's a passive move on their part. By not reacting, you aren't giving them the satisfaction of getting angry or upset.

Last edited by job; 12/04/14 05:38 PM.
W
OP Offline
W
Yeah, Job I thought about that too. I won't give them that peace of mind. Not. Happening. What they did is wrong. I am letting it go and moving on with my life but I refuse to acknowledge their relationship as "okay" or "normal". They will not get validation from me. No. Way.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
job Offline
I agree w/you 100%. It's wrong and nothing can ever make this right, especially in the eyes of the man upstairs.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
OP Offline
W
Hello all

Time for me to check in and let you all know how things are going.

I am still with NG. Things are moving forward and are still great. There is talk of possibly moving in together. I have broached the subject with the kids and as long as they can still go to the same school they are fine with it. My kids and his kids get along so well. It's as if they are related. I hate to sound schmoopy but it really does seem like one big happy family.

A few months ago I introduced NG to J. NG came to D's dance performance and when NG walked in with his kids I greeted him with a hug and a kiss. J's jaw just dropped. But he greeted NG with a handshake and a fake smile. J sat on the opposite end of the row from us. : ))) A few days later NG asked me why I ever married J? He said he seems to be the polar opposite from anyone you would ever chose to be with??? I said he didn't use to be like that. I explained that J was not the guy I thought he was and that people change. I said if J would have been like that when I met him I would have had nothing to do with him. Hindsight: 20/20.

J and OW got married this past weekend. It was strange when I picked the kids up last night and saw that ring back on J's finger. Albeit a new ring, but a ring none the less. I have to be honest and admit it stung a bit. And I don't get it because I don't want him back, but seeing that ring brought back a lot. And then there was OW going on and on about how many bobby pins she had in her hair. Like I give a sh*t!! She told the hairdresser she didn't care how many bobby pins she had to wear or how much torture she had to endure and even if the hairdresser drew blood she wasn't going to complain. I wanted to tell her to get used to that notion if she's going to be married to J. But that's her cross to bear now.

Turns out no one from J's family came to the wedding except his alcoholic brother and his lush wife. No friends came except my former next door neighbors. Not sure why they chose to go. I was always under the impression they didn't care much for J and OW. But that is none of my business. My stepson and S stood up with J and S had to give a last-minute speech. He made something up off the cuff. I thought that was a pretty crappy thing to do to a 14 year old.

So my journey with J is officially done. He is OW's problem now and I have been released. There are still moments I wish J and OW would get what I feel they deserve, but I am trying to let it go completely, because neither one of them are worth another moment of my time.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
W
OP Offline
W
Oh and also for whatever its worth, J never did tell me he and OW were getting married. He avoided the subject for the last six months. I thought about confronting him but decided he wasn't worth my time. What a coward.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard