Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
J
J
Yep that's cryptic. But I understand why your hesitant to post. (I regularly have the 'what if wife read all this' fear)

There is more warmth in your situation which is nice to read about even if it is confusing. As for what your friend pinged you I guess you'll have to either think what your going to do about it or try and park it out of mind/let it go.

I hope you managed to get some sleep.

Both mid 30s, 2 young kids
BD 7sep14
XW moved on long ago, now living with OM1
D paperwork in progress
S
S
Hi Edz, sorry you didn't have the best night. Yes, I'm also conscious of the openness of this forum, and that information stays here for a good while.

It sounds as though the info you received is significant, even if it wasn't an EA or PA. Understand that you may not want to post that. But if we can help or support in any way, just let your good DB friends know okay?

Hope you have a good day my friend :-)

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
E
edz Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Thanks guys I will do. Appreciate it very much.

I was Sick over sun with this bug sapping me and last night plus didnt want to affect s's weekend so didnt stop but felt really lousy today, finally gave in and called in needed to sleep and literally just woke up.

The info is ohhhh i see style significant, Problem I have is the only way I can confirm what I was told is ask or snoop. Straight up won't do the latter and the former would be a doozy of a conversation especially if its wrong.

Thought it through and overall it changes nothing except giving me a pass in my own mind for myself to say ok its over and see about healing then dating new people. I could do that anyway so I'll give her some of that time she gave me initially and see what happens.

Sorry for sounding melodramatic once I *know* what's happening I'll post as I'll definitely need advice if its all true.

M:44, W:46, S:10
M 13 years, T 15
BD:23/7/2014
W/S Moved to MIL: 23/7/2014
My new place: 21/11/2014
W/S back to flat 22/11/2014
W coming closer, talking 4/2015
Piecing 5/2015
Moving in again 6/2015
G
gan Offline
G
Morning Edz. Well, whatever it is you are sounding strong-ish, even while sick.

BTW I went back and read some of your earlier threads again - you've come pretty far! Things are tres better than they were, wouldn't you say? Take this new news in with a grain of salt and some big deep breaths.

I'm off to bed. Don't do anything stoopid while I'm sleeping wink

H 37 Me 36
Together 15 years
Married 5 years
No kids
BD Apr 2014
H moved out 2 Jun 2014
J
J
Hi edz. Whatever we can do to help let us know (shame your not in the Midlands as this feels like a pub type conversation).

Sometimes you just need sleep. I got to work today and the reaction I got was 'you look tired'.

Just out if curiosity what do you see as the downside to taking that pass and saying 'OK its over'?

Anyways as ganb8te says you've come a long way.

BD 7sep14
D paperwork in progress
E
edz Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Hi Jim

Suppose its saying goodbye to the small stuff together. Since Dec my feeling has been can we r or is it a time to take space, centre and then look to form new friendships or more ( if that's even possible although I'll try).

Shame I'm not in the MIDs mate I'd take up the offer, dont want to dwell on yesterdays info too much if its true can't do anything bar move away if its not then situation normal.

In fact if its true its even more confusing that w is warming up (only in chatting etc not in r terms). Some days I really wish this site had pm!!

M:44, W:46, S:10
M 13 years, T 15
BD:23/7/2014
W/S Moved to MIL: 23/7/2014
My new place: 21/11/2014
W/S back to flat 22/11/2014
W coming closer, talking 4/2015
Piecing 5/2015
Moving in again 6/2015
V
V
Edz

((((((hugs, Edz S & BFT))))))

I am sad if W kept a big secret reason from you.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

J
J
With your technical wizardry I'd have thought you'd have cracked that PM thing by now smile

I know what you mean by the small stuff though, strangely I find some if the big stuff easier to let go of. Anyone can do the big stuff, the small stuff is what makes us all special and what makes a M feel like home.

I've read it loads of times (and get ready for spectacular hypocrisy here) but we gave to let go and we have to move on, not out of anger, but so we can heal, grow and rebuild. Hopefully with our WAS'. So personally in not sure it's an either or question. Take the time to centre and go from there, you've just got to decide what space will help you with that.

BD 7sep14
D paperwork in progress
J
J
With your technical wizardry I'd have thought you'd have cracked that PM thing by now smile

I know what you mean by the small stuff though, strangely I find some if the big stuff easier to let go of. Anyone can do the big stuff, the small stuff is what makes us all special and what makes a M feel like home.

I've read it loads of times (and get ready for spectacular hypocrisy here) but we gave to let go and we have to move on, not out of anger, but so we can heal, grow and rebuild. Hopefully with our WAS'. So personally in not sure it's an either or question. Take the time to centre and go from there, you've just got to decide what space will help you with that.

BD 7sep14
D paperwork in progress
J
J
ok so my phone is just being stupid - sorry about the double post

BD 7sep14
D paperwork in progress
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10