Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
MCS Offline
M
Mom22,

Yeah the affect on the kids is heartbreaking. Don't expect that telling him that will do anything to change his mind. I'm still struggling with my wife when it comes to how this affects the kids.

So, you'll read here that somehow our spouses justify their actions. All are slightly different, but the common theme is it 'us'. We are the one that caused them to be upset or angry or wayward, you get the point. It pains us LBS deeply if we biece what they say. It's mostly always rubbish.

I would say you're in a different point coming in then many of us in that you've already started to assess your options outside of staying married. I came trying everything to 'win' W back over and try to figure out how I made her miserable and didn't even know or see it. Then as I was on here I started to see that patterns of A and they use blame to cover it up.

Good luck with your sessions, I've heard they're great. And please take care of yourself. We all go through the days of despair like you are having today, it will get easier. Just keep with it and use the boards to get out and talk about things that are bothering you.

M:36 W:37
T: 15 M:11
S6 D5
BD: 8/10/14
IDLY: 8/12/14
S: 8/13/14 (she left, I stayed w/ kids)
D Mentioned: 10/15/14
Confronted about OM: 10/15/14
EA: ~4/13 PA: ~10/13
She filed: 8/15 (not final)
M
Mom22 Offline OP