Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Last thread:

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2517706&page=1

Coming up with some new goals. Success is not a surprise, it's planned. No one gets to the Olympics and says, "Hey! How'd this happen?"

No, they work daily to reach that goal.

Heather is reclaiming the girl God intended her to be.

Where the he!! is Wonka?

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
T
T
Where the he!! is Wonka?

I've been wondering this same dang thing!!!

M: 40 H: 44
Married 14 years
S11 & D6; D20 & D19 from previous M
2BDs/PAs, 8 years apart
Piecing: April 2014
Z
zew Offline
Z
Where the he!! is Wonka?

I'm afraid the cat's got her.

W
W
Nope.

I'm the cat's meow! grin

G
G
So is that just cheesey dirty sock smell?
Lol
People here's a good whine, red white or the crazee mlc variety.

Pulls up deck chairs puts up a shade sail or 2, nice looks like home already Louis.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
T
T
Halle-flippin'-lujer Wonka's back!

M: 40 H: 44
Married 14 years
S11 & D6; D20 & D19 from previous M
2BDs/PAs, 8 years apart
Piecing: April 2014
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Well, it's about time.

Hi Wonkster. :-)

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Ok peeps...I could use some support today...Ugh.

The girl I hired for D12 has canceled AGAIN. She canceled on Friday too. This makes about 8 cancellations in 3 weeks. We will be looking for another tutor. :-(

I'm behind on the paper.

I have a case services hearing this morning in Ohio. My atty never requested that I handle this via phone, although he had indicated to me that I wouldn't have to be in Ohio. I don't think the paperwork was ever filed though. In part, this is my fault because I've been hyper-focused on my job and D12. I let the divorce stuff go...however, I did call this morning and let them know that my atty DEFINITELY advised the judge of my probationary period at work and my difficulties in being in Ohio. Waiting on a phone call from the case services person.

I also sent an email to my atty asking we schedule a phone meeting because Smokey has suggested he wants to settle.

Deep breathes.

Yesterday, I just didn't have it in me to focus on the paper. I think it's frustration, worry and more frustration over the money situation that's really got me. I'm 2 months behind in the car payment and I could go on forever with all the money issues...

I'm done with it. I'm tired of this drain on my energy.

And, this past week, I was back to being the main focus of D12's life. She had the tutor on Tuesday of last week...she had a great day and, then, nothing. Dead air. Back to mom being the main focus.

I cannot do it all.

Feeling angry and overwhelmed and empowered all at the same time. Is that possible?

L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Oh, I was praying hard about how to handle this situation with Smokey...do I settle or do I allow this to go through the court system?

I received my clear answer this morning when the courthouse woman told me how I would be expected in Ohio for the two mediation hearings and the March hearing.

I will lose my job if I go. Too much.

Let's just hope Smokey's fickle brain hasn't altered. I suppose his atty bills are the same for him today as they were on Friday. So, I imagine he is still willing.

I will settle. Is $600 enough to ask in spousal support for 5 years. I will probably get $500 for 4 years.

B
B
Stop spinning focus on one thing at a time.

My shrink last week helped me with time management and it was really useful.

If you are spending the next hr focusing on D stuff then spend the next hr focusing on that and not worrying about the paper. Then plan on spending 2 hrs working on the paper and not worrying about D stuff.

Keep your time increments short. Even 20 minute chucks to start.

I vote for settling. Your mental health and your job are worth more then $100 more a month.

What a bummer about the tutor - she did seem like she had some good qualities but she was still young and just like your D20 has a lot of growing up to do.

Enjoy the snow

----
M 39
H 35
D5,D4
M 4
T 9
ILYBNILWY 5/18/11
Left 7/11/11
Divorced 12/1/13

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis