Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
#2530406 01/24/15 12:12 AM
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Always be fresh shiney and new.

That thread filled fast far to much partying.
Last thread
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2530404&page=1

Previous thread
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2526394&page=1

There are a few but the search should find them as they started to form a theme. It's the early ones I want to forget. Most started with may your.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Gg

It is ironic how our subconscious sorts the mess despite interference from our punishing conscious mind. Closure as a dreamlike state, a vivid waking dream remembered from the depths of Orpheus, is the antithesis of the daymare that invades our waking hours.

Our mind given the tools can work it's magic. DB is contrary as there are suggestions that the conscious mind must learn to behave in a different way until the new replaces the old behaviour. In concious terms hard work. And then poof out of the blue a closure dream.

Gg and your kick ass attitude you are moving to happiness, closure is a milestone moment.

I salute you
Vanilla

So this I think is good, but we do need to change habbits. Our habbits are what keeps us stuck in old behaviours. Unless we know why when what and how nothing changes.

We bring old problems to new r. Pretty much.
After last night I'm thinking of asking for a coffee date with some one again.
Sigh, doesn't seem to have a high strike rate tho. 5 invited to zero success.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well big storm this arvo, shaved legs and pits!

Mozzies are out in swarm. Did all the girlie bits and pieces like plucked my brows again.

Had a fiddle with some make up, I bought a replacement lippy in a shade I wear for $6 and a large eye shaow stick. Half price as well coppery colour.

Been doing a simple thick flicked line, and miaminalist light shadow.

It's quick for work, when I run behind. Should have washed me makeup brushes as well. Meh.... Another time. Although I am going to change sheets and do a couple more bust before bed. So who know what can happen between now and bed time.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
M
M
Sorry about your success rate. Hope it improves.

The idea of doing a big clean as you described above sounds really good for the spirit. I've got three days cooped up in the house due to snow... Sounds like the right project for that.

Good luck!

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
V
V
Mozzies love V. They swarm and bite me, I am very allergic so in general I look like a plague victim. I pour anti Moz all over me so I smell like a chemical factory.

Very attractive.

Gg you only need one guy you like. It only needs one.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

E
edz Offline
E
Ahhh fresh sheets can't beat those, changed mine Thursday will do again next week so comfy first night.

Edz also doesn't react well to bitey stingy things, very allergic to wasps so buzzy things in general tend to put me on edge ridiculous given the size difference in me and said buzzy thing.

Gg as v said just need to find one and there's no rush, relax keep being comfortable with gg and setting up your space and enjoy your interests. Sure you'll soon be scheduling lots of coffee times in fact I have no doubt about it just relax be your sassy self and no sensible guy wouldn't want to share a coffee with you no doubt in my mind matey. :-)

M:44, W:46, S:10
M 13 years, T 15
BD:23/7/2014
W/S Moved to MIL: 23/7/2014
My new place: 21/11/2014
W/S back to flat 22/11/2014
W coming closer, talking 4/2015
Piecing 5/2015
Moving in again 6/2015
edz #2530669 01/24/15 10:51 PM
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I have been really busy, and that's good. I would like friends who can go do stuff or the drop Kind. I guess living out of town drop in kind don't so much. I don't like going to pubs alone, find walking in alone a bit much. Meeting others I know there yes, but turning up and just taking pot luck makes me squirm.

Yeah nilla, you and me both on the mozzie front except in my case repellent doesn't seem to work. I'm so delicious they tend to bite me thru it. My best defense is to hide inside away from them.

The company would be sort of nice, but I'm just in between, not sure I want a bf, friends yeah, bf mmmm not So sure. The whole train wreck and complications only get worse with age not easier. Did a large pile of documents for the L, last night. Took ages.

Got a horse being dropped off soon, even the horse has a better romance life than me! grin wink

Last edited by Ggrass; 01/24/15 10:52 PM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
Gg

If I were there we would have a real good girls night out or two. I will bring a pair of kick ass boots and plenty of anti-moz.

I would love to see the farm, lambie and meet the dogs and the gay hairdresser sounds amazing.

Paperwork for the L, a chore but a delicious one considering the results you will get from the hard work. I am really looking forward to learning how that works out.

Is all silent on the S16 front? His he still under xH influence?

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

G
gan Offline
G
Happy Australia Day, Gg! Are you doing anything special? Pretty glum weather where I am.

So how are we going to find those friends to do stuff with?? I'm in the same boat. Haven't dared go to a pub by myself, yet... I gather you live somewhere where you would know people in there if you did go?

PS I did a placement on a horse stud years ago - didn't look very romantic to me! blush

H 37 Me 36
Together 15 years
Married 5 years
No kids
BD Apr 2014
H moved out 2 Jun 2014
gan #2531024 01/26/15 10:35 AM
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
It is not I don't know people it's just often don't want to sit there alone eating my dinner like a sad loner.

Often I do know people, but in small towns it's like faimly dos where you might have to see uncle ned, but you don't want to sit with him all night. crazy

While you might have a chat to him you don't want to spend all night discussing auntie Mildred's warts.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard