Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
D
D
Originally Posted By: SRD
Hey Sandi

I am looking to stay in the same areas as I am now. I love where I live. Why should I give that up? and yes so im close to my daughter? It just so happened this house I looked at was about a mile away but im viewing another next week a bit further.

As far as speaking to my wife, its not about getting her approval but about finances. If I could I would force her out but she already knows I cant stay here on my own and survive financially. I have a lot of money currently tied up in our house. Im not just going to walk away from that. We need to work something out in the long run

As far as her sarcastic comments this morning, I tried not to engage but she was definitely prodding the bear with a stick.
I get your point though just completely ignore that behaviour.
Im trying.

YOu gotta look @ it as a male friend who was close to you. This guy just conspired with another guy and robbed you and played you for a sucker.

O
Ontheup Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Oh believe me I got played for a sucker. I have been involved from the start helping set their business up doing all the it. This guy has been in my house, met my daughter and wife's brother. I gotta push that out my mind or I'll go crazy.
Or do something very silly.

Me:40 W:35
D:8
T:13 M:10
WAW: 7/14
PA Discovered: 1/15 at least 6 months
Moved out and moved on

O
Ontheup Offline OP
OP Offline
O
I'm currently in the kitchen making tea with music on just to make myself feel better for 5 mins. Wife just told me someone has pranged her car. I listened was friendly. Felt like saying why should I give a [censored]

Moved out and moved on

D
D
Oh believe me I got played for a sucker. I have been involved from the start helping set their business up doing all the it. This guy has been in my house, met my daughter and wife's brother. I gotta push that out my mind or I'll go crazy.
Or do something very silly.

Well you don't have to do anything to the other guy. But you are allowed to defend yourself, and you should press charges.

D
D
I'm currently in the kitchen making tea with music on just to make myself feel better for 5 mins. Wife just told me someone has pranged her car. I listened was friendly. Felt like saying why should I give a [censored]

And you shouldn't let other man take care of that. It's all about you right now.

O
Ontheup Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Hey daddy

I'm not catching your drift with what you say. Press charges? I don't want a war. I don't have the money or the appetite for that. That would definitely make things a whole lot worse with my wife. I have to be the bigger person and be civil and friendly for the sake of our daughter. I don't ever want her turning on me because I've been malicious as much as the OM deserves it. Right now my wife would fight his and their business's corner. That's alll she seems to care about and has for a long time.

Prang of car? Not my problem not my car. If it is damaged she needs to stand on her own to sort it. I listened commented as our daughter was there but left it at that. I certainly wasn't showing any concern.

Moved out and moved on

O
Ontheup Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Another frosty night in front of the tv. Funny really as katie price on BB was going on about being heart broken by her husbands affairs but giving him a 2nd chance. Wife just acted like she couldn't hear it lol.
She made the odd effort to speak to me but to be honest I've given up. As it stands I can't see a way back. Certainly not while we're under same roof. Both hurting both upset she chooses her business and OM over me and family. She tries to rationalise it saying she works so hard to provide for our daughter. Just bullshit. If she had our daughters best interests at heart she would see how damaging the business has been to our family and give it up. What's annoying is that family members see it as great she has been so successful. They don't see the damage it has done.

Moved out and moved on

O
Ontheup Offline OP
OP Offline
O
I've tried very hard on my mistakes regarding my mother interfering. What ever I said or did though over the last six months was never good enough. I see why now. Projecting her guilt onto me so it's easier for her to live with. Seeing at least 1 more house next week just seen another as well that looked promising.
Don't want to leave don't see why I should have to but financially at the moment she holds the cards earning a lot more than I do. If she goes I can't afford to stay here

Last edited by SRD; 01/23/15 10:25 PM.

Moved out and moved on

D
D
Hey daddy

I'm not catching your drift with what you say. Press charges? I don't want a war. I don't have the money or the appetite for that. That would definitely make things a whole lot worse with my wife. I have to be the bigger person and be civil and friendly for the sake of our daughter. I don't ever want her turning on me because I've been malicious as much as the OM deserves it. Right now my wife would fight his and their business's corner. That's alll she seems to care about and has for a long time.

Prang of car? Not my problem not my car. If it is damaged she needs to stand on her own to sort it. I listened commented as our daughter was there but left it at that. I certainly wasn't showing any concern.

I said you don't have to start a fight with the other guy, but you can "let" him start one with you. You can be prepared and devastate him and press charges. And remember in a street fight anything is legal, you don't only have to use your hands.

You can also destroy or cause him harm through relationships and inappropriate transgressions in the workplace.

S
S
Quote:
I am looking to stay in the same areas as I am now. I love where I live. Why should I give that up? and yes so im close to my daughter? It just so happened this house I looked at was about a mile away but im viewing another next week a bit further.

Well first of all, a mile away is not just around the corner, as you had said. And I am not saying not to be close to your D, but honestly, what can you do for her in a mile away that you couldn't do five miles away? The point I am trying to make is to be true with yourself. You told us in the beginning that your W said you had made her feel like a single parent. Just saying.........

There have been other LBH'S who would move into a house too close to the W's and then they would see too much. Kept them upset all the time. You don't need to be driving by her house every time you head to your place. If you are going to live apart, then at least make it far enough you don't have to drive by her place all the time. Do you see what I am trying to say? You don't have to move out of town, but neither should you live too close. If you are going to separate, then don't try to move into the back yard. smile

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard