Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
K
K
Thanks for stopping by my thread Mom22. I responded to your post there.

I did have some hope of reconciliation. He was moving closer to me before he started dating his latest. This one is 30. He's reliving his youth! Lol

I have dropped the rope again. I am focusing on me and SD. If opportunity knocks I may start dating. Who knows

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

Accept what is...let go of what was and have faith in what will be.
M
Mom22 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Its not like im in the mood for dating I mean im 5mo pregnant and willhave a newborn but i do occasionally wonder if i willever meet anyone new. Im 36.5. And if i do how will i handle that bc my kids will ALWAYS come first. Im just sad for the loss of my family.

Me: 36
Him: 36
DD: 3y
DD2: 1.5mo
Together: 5y
Married: > 3y
D: April 1st '15 after 1y of affairs
K
K
Hi mom22,

Of course one day you will meet someone again. You will be busy of course with the baby when it's born but once its a few months old it will do you good to go out and GAL. Its important for you to have time with friends and feel part of the adult world. I was single after my first marriage at age 30. I had four little kids. I would go out with friends and date too sometimes when my kids spent time with their Dad. I didn't introduce anyone to my kids unless they were a long term BF. I kept my dating life and family life seperate. You will know when it's right for you. Be picky. 😉

I posted back to you on my thread too.

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

K
K
Oh and you will always be your kids family. My kids are all grown now and we are very close. Lots for you to look forward to

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

M
Mom22 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks Karma. I just cant imagine dating EVER though i know thats ridiculous. Id never bring anyone to my girls unless it was very very setious and stable, like you said.
He missed her first encounter with snow and her first snowman today because he insisted on showering and after that didnt join us outside but was on the playstation. It just breaks my heart for my D. He was 10secs away. And stayed there.
He still kisses me when i come in from work and before bed.
When I asked if i could put some of his old water glasses on my list to take away he said ye. But he said he was weirded out talking about ot and felt like he didnt want it to happen. I smiled and shrugged and changed subject. I am moving out. Actions not words is what i need.

M
Mom22 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Karma which is yours? I see ALL threads you posted in :-)

M
Mom22 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
O wait i see. Sorry :-)

K
kml Offline
K
You know, I was in my 50s when my H of 24 years left. I wondered who would want to date a middle-aged woman.

Turns out....lots of sexy, interesting men! and my current boyfriend is so loving and kind to my mom and my oldest son with Aspergers, both of whom live with me.

M
Mom22 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thank you kml. Really appreciated, actually brought tears to my eyes.
It just seems like decades ahead that anyone would be interested, with this big belly and knowing I'll be all saggy for quite some time after.

K
K
Mom22 there are good men out there and you will meet one. You are still young with lots of opportunities ahead. You can get yourself in shape after baby is born. I always found exercise was great stress reliever for me. I married my second H. When I was 41. It didn't bother him that I had given birth to four kids.

It is hard to be pregnant and alone. It feels wrong. Make sure you are not spending too much time on your own. Have friends and family around. Book a massage. We all need human touch it's essential. Accept help when it's offered and ask for it when you need it. Get to know yourself. Learn what's important to you. When you move decorate and create a home that makes you feel safe from the outside world. I often listen to yoga/spa type music. I light candles. I decorated my place so it reflects who I am. I have positive affirmations where I can see them at all times. Some are decorative wall art.

Live, Love, Laugh is my life mantra. It is tattooed on my left shoulder with a butterfly. I also have a flower on my ankle with the word "strength " under it. I got that one when I moved out of our house 2.5 yrs ago. Not that you would want to get a tattoo while pregnant. Lol

Where in Scotland is your sister living? I was born in Glasgow. We moved to Canada when I was four. My kids are able to get British passports because I was born there. They have all travelled Europe. My son actually met his GF here. She was living here and working for two yrs. She had to go back to finish her PHD. My son was able to follow as he could get a job over there no problem.

Me 52 H 44
T9 M 5
BD 12/11 H
split 8/12
OW moved in 12/12
OW gone for good 6/14
We get closer again 9/14
SD 13 Me 4 Grown

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard