Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Well, thanks, boys. You have both cheered me up. I have been feeling great lately, and I knew there would be down days to come. All in all, this wasn't bad, just a little blue.

I'm off to D12's basketball game. Their team isn't very good, but I go to all of them anyway. wink I don't know if H will be there. I haven't talked to/texted him/emailed him all day. (Just for those who might be keeping track......bdub......)

And BTW, RD, your granny rocks.

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Yesterday came really close to a NC day. I wanted to ask H if he was coming to D12's game, but I didn't. I wanted to send him game updates, as I often do, but I didn't. I wanted to ask him where the he!! was he and why he didn't show up at her game, but I didn't. He finally texted me about 9:00pm with something I felt compelled to answer, so we texted back and forth about a couple of things and I took the opportunity to ask about family plans for his upcoming birthday.

This morning, he's invited me to lunch today. I haven't responded but will most likely go. I have no idea what's on his mind, but will go see.

Before BD we used to "have lunch" at the house on a pretty regular basis. The last few times I extended an invitation (pre-BD), he turned me down, said he was busy. Actually eating lunch at a restaurant will be a novel idea.

S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S

The man has guts, I'll give him that. I accepted his lunch invitation and asked where and what time. His response was, "Your choice. Restaurant, house, whatever you like."

Remember what I said here:
Originally Posted By: rppfl
Before BD we used to "have lunch" at the house on a pretty regular basis. The last few times I extended an invitation (pre-BD), he turned me down, said he was busy.

So.....basically, he was inviting me to have sex.

Guts.

I suggested a restaurant with outdoor seating. We are meeting there at noon.

L
L
[quote=bdub]RPP,
The only team from the SEC I can even tolerate is TN. The rest of the SEC can go kiss ESPNs butt.
The Big 10 rules, everyone else drools!!
[/quote

This makes my day brighter, I watched the game with a roomful of Ducks, I was the lone Buckeye.

They were not amused when I stood up and said, "OK this section is O, this section is H, this is I and you over there are O. Let's do it O-H"

he he he. evil grin. By the end of the night they had learned to spell OHIO!

Mark May, take that!

Last edited by labug; 01/14/15 01:45 PM.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
B
B
Mark May is a d*&^he wink

RPP : Could you have misunderstood what he meant by lunch at the house? Maybe you are reading too much into it?

Way to go on the almost NC day !! I stopped keeping score once I realized you had it under control.
S10s basketball team is horrible. They lost saturday 48-6 and sunday 50-2. S10 had the only 2 points and boy was he proud. He is very competetive and is starting to get down. Baseball season we went .500. His football team went 0-7 and the basketball team is now 0-8. He has not been a part of a winning effort since July the 3rd in a baseball tournament and he works hard and puts in lots of time.

M42 W40
T17
M15
S13 S11
BD 7-14
A discovered 7-14
WAW moved out 10-3-14
D final 2-23-15
G
G
I need a little humor so I'm chiming in. RPP is a Vol? 25 is an Auburn grad? I am an UGA grad (the real Dawgs-not the posers of MIssissippi State:-) Bulldogs forever baby!!!!

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
B
B
I'm leaving this SEC thread once and for all!!
I have 2 cousins that graduated from UGA.

M42 W40
T17
M15
S13 S11
BD 7-14
A discovered 7-14
WAW moved out 10-3-14
D final 2-23-15
G
G
Bdub,

I had a former boss and several coworkers who are Ohio State grads:)

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
J
J
Can't wait to see how this turns out. The lunch I mean.

Me 47 - W 35
M 9 - T 10
2 Daughters - 7 & 9
Discovery of EA- 8/4/14
S - 8/5/15
D mentioned - 9/11/14
R & Piecing - 3/17/15
Regard one another as more important than yourselves.
- Philippians 2:3
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: bdub

RPP : Could you have misunderstood what he meant by lunch at the house? Maybe you are reading too much into it?

Nope. This one is crystal clear. We used to invite each other to "lunch" at the house on a regular basis. There was never any food involved, and that was understood when the invitation was issued.

D12's team has lost every single game this season. But she'll be playing the Temple league again in a few weeks, so that should get a few wins under her belt.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard