Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
M
MCS Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Mozza,

Yeah, I was thinking about that. The first part was the email that W sent last week asking about what 'I' needed for closure (which was the first time she's ever asked about my feelings) to then finding out it was as a result of the MC pleading with her not to cancel our sessions.

I realized, that trying to analyze everything is totally consuming me. Then when the MC said the stuff, I thought about how this is cheese-less because its not working for our sitch and just causing me frustration. The best thing I can do right now is detach and give her space.

Sandi2,

Thanks for checking in on me. Its been a rough couple weeks and I've seen that my frustration is getting the best of me. I still had in my mind that there is a miraculous intervention just around the corner. That's highly unlikely, W is dug in right now and whatever is going on in the R with OM has not fizzled out, even though I thought it may have been.

M:36 W:37
T: 15 M:11
S6 D5
BD: 8/10/14
IDLY: 8/12/14
S: 8/13/14 (she left, I stayed w/ kids)
D Mentioned: 10/15/14
Confronted about OM: 10/15/14
EA: ~4/13 PA: ~10/13
She filed: 8/15 (not final)
V
V
MCS

Precious friend, would love to see some GAL. PMA effected by lack of GAL I feel.

Look outward not inward and there will be movement.

The goal is to be the best you can be for you. You have moved a great deal in your thinking, keep that forward momentum going. This is just a phase and it will pass.

Go GAL
V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

M
MCS Offline OP
OP Offline
M
V,

Yeah, funny story about GAL. I was trying to think about things I could do and was thinking about having a Super Bowl (american football) party, but I was dragging my feet so I didn't say anything to anyone.

I got into work on Monday and two of my friends that have been helping me through this said that they made an executive decision and scheduled something for me and were worried about it. I figured something happened while I was away and they had to put a meeting on my calendar to go over an issue. As we were waiting for the email, I was saying that I needed to GAL and was thinking about having a Super Bowl party. They started laughing hysterically.....they told me that they had decided when I was away that they were going to make me have a party for the Super Bowl.

They told me they've heard about all of the stuff that I was doing around the house and figured that I wanted to show people anyway smile

I'm actually doing a lot better about the sitch, seems like I've pulled myself into a detachment phase. I can say now I'm 'feeling' that I want to R, but I'm okay with it going either way. I think talking to MC about the kids really started to reduce my fears.

S6 D5
V
V
MCS

Lucky you having friends like that!

A party, now there is an idea. Lots of extra GAL points.

Will be there in spirit, dancing the night away with you all, (and eating all the cheese....)

Vanilla

V 64, WAW

M
MCS Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Yeah, just like here; I'm surrounded by awesome people.

We'll get some good cheese and honor those across the pond who see American football as a more boring form of rugby and for some reason keep our American attitude that football is what it should be called, even though it doesn't involve kicking a ball hardly at all. smile

Thanks, as you can tell MCS is getting closer to his old joking self. I've been taking myself way too seriously over the last couple months.

Last edited by MCS; 01/23/15 12:54 AM.

S6 D5
V
V
Edz

Does the BFT dance? Big G loved to dance, he adored being swirled around, tipped upside down, snuggling for the slow songs. Nesting on shoulders and having tummy tickled.

Did not like thunder, but loved a bath and hair drier. Attention!

Vanilla

V 64, WAW

V
V
MCS

I just put my pre-prepared post to Edz on your thread. Apologies I am very tired, but no excuse!

V

V 64, WAW

M
MCS Offline OP
OP Offline
M
V,

No problem. I was reading up on your thread today and was very impressed with how you handled H tantrum. You are an inspiration, hopefully you get some rest.

S6 D5
M
MCS Offline OP
OP Offline
M
So GAL tonight. Had a get together over a friends house. Went pretty well, had a good time.

Finding my detachment wavering a little. I miss my W, had a couple dreams about her and I last night, one that we were trying to reconcile, one that we were not. Oh well. Still doing good, I know there's nothing I can do right now. It might have been having a couple drinks made me think about the sitch more than I have been the last couple days.

Also, found out third hand that a friend 'already had someone lined up' for if/when I'm ready. That's not anytime soon, but a good boost to my confidence that I'll be just fine regardless.

S6 D5
V
V
Originally Posted By: MCS
Yeah, just like here; I'm surrounded by awesome people.

We'll get some good cheese and honor those across the pond who see American football as a more boring form of rugby and for some reason keep our American attitude that football is what it should be called, even though it doesn't involve kicking a ball hardly at all. smile

Thanks, as you can tell MCS is getting closer to his old joking self. I've been taking myself way too seriously over the last couple months.

American football has me baffled I confess but I love the big shouldered look. I played rugger at school and university, that was how I met H1. He was a hooker (like me, no joking hey!) always in a scrum, and trust me we gals were just as serious as the lads at it. But that was 40 years ago, so I do much gentler stuff like spinning these days.
So looking forward to 1 February when yippeee can exercise again.

I think I work harder now than I ever have, and actually for an older girl fairly fit but will do better.

Always wanted a go at cricket but never had the chance and to try the American sport of baseball would be great. Not sure my skills are up to that. Now maybe that could be this years challenge. Do gals play these or just cheer?

V

V 64, WAW

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard