Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
U
OP Offline
U
Just a few thoughts

Remember that you will not always feel as you do now. While these days are tough, know that you are tougher.

Do not allow this to define your life.

Find joy in each day. Make every moment count. Be present in the lives of those you love.

Know, without a single doubt, that you will be ok.

No matter what you decide, it mattered that you stood.

You are all amazing people..with such strength and heart and courage.

Never forget that you are worthy.

Wishing you a safe, joyful, happy holiday.

job Offline
Happy Holidays to you as well. May you and your son have a safe and happy holiday season. May the new year bring you peace, joy and contentment.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
W
Happy Holidays to my friends here! smile cool

GGG: Thank you for your lab experiment notations and wry observations of H. Next time, please be sure to invite me to the next skinny dippy party.

Job: Thank you for your calm and clear eyed guidance to all of us here. Your catchphrase "sit still and all will be revealed in due course" should be trademarked! Thanks for the egg memory.

uR: Thank you for being my partner in crime in putting out antsy pantsy fires. Been a fun ride together. grin

T2: My dear man...you invented the MLC clipboard with Bill the Cat as our mascot. Thanks for the memories, man!

Eric: Thank you for your wonderful service in putting the You're A Star post here. You've done a pretty decent job for a guy who loves wearing pink tutus. grin

Mach: Thank you for being a straight shooter. I think I'll take a Cherry Coke slurpree in a black kettle. wink

FY: You've taught all of us what true grace means in your unconditional love for your W. You've got a fan here who has this massive crush on you. blush

Jack: Thank you for showing a way to offer support and hope to people here in the MLC forum in a graceful way.

Ellie: Your financial analysis and medical advice has been invaluable. More than you'll ever know. Thanks Dr. Ellie! Love reading about you shaking and baking your lovely Kim Kardashian hips.

Bea: Thank you for sharing that .02 cent demand from your XH. Priceless!!

GB: Thank you for the shining example of how to keep a straight face with a man who wears Spider-Man tee shirts and throws bubble gum wrapper on the floor. Too funny!

Linda: How can we all forget about fermented oatmeal?? You're the real prize, my dear.

Mighty: Your picture is right next to courageous in the dictionary. My hat's off to you for sticking with H since his OW is pregnant. You've earned the bravery medal from Oz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More to come as I don't want the DB pooh bahs to censor this post for being "too long."
crazy

W
W
Cadet: Our Old Faithful scribe who rolls out his welcome mat to hurting souls who enter through the DB doors. Thank you for your service!

Raine: Magnificent. Grace and dignity every step of the way in getting your family back together. Loved cooking in your Easy Bake oven. wink

Matt: You've demonstrated how you were able to overcome some seemingly insurmountable odds from the very beginning as a scared Texan to grudging acceptance while being a rock to your daughters. Keep going. There's a light at the end of the tunnel. No, it's not an incoming train.

Tad: Thank you for opening up and showing the true innards of Tad irrespective of how people may view you. Out of everyone here, you've shown a genuine growth toward better things. It is an honor to witness your slow transformation to a man who can snarl pretty good! grin

Heather: Thank you for showing us what "taking a gamble" truly means in uprooting everything you've known all of your life and moving half way across the country by yourself itch young daughter. And who can forget the "dead cat" comment?! Wild indeed.

Bright: Thank you for showing us your never ending persistence in everything you set your mind to and accomplishing them such as finding your dream job and navigating through your life with a long-distance H who is very much stuck on Neverland.

AJ: My dear Mr. Bowtie, this'll teach you not to take a peak at the last page of a novel before reading it through from the beginning. Thank you for your words of encouragement when people seem to fall down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was near impossible to list every name here in the MLC forum as I've included only those whose thread I follow on a fairly regular basis.

You all ROCK!!!

Now I'm off to swill some choice egg nog with a splash of amaretto. cool

U
OP Offline
U
Thank you, Job. I wish the same for you and yours. I wanted to thank you for your kind words about me on Mighty's thread awhile back. Meant a great deal.

Wonka, it has been a ride...partners in crime indeed. Wishing you the best holiday and happiest new year.

A
AJM Offline
A
Hmmm Wonka and UR - "partners in crime"? Should make for a fantastic, or at the very least, interesting 2015 smile

Merry Christmas, all!

AJ

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" MLK
Put the glass down...
"Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself."
U
OP Offline
U
Thank you, AJ. Hoping you have an amazing Christmas, filled with laughter and joy.

G
G
Aw, thanks Wonka (and everyone else here!). I do love a good laugh and I'm so grateful for this board. Your advice and insight is always appreciated. Lots of good peeps on this board.

My crystal ball says Pats in the Super Bowl:-)

Last edited by Georgiabelle; 12/26/14 03:08 AM.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
M
M
You guys are the nicest group of people. I have been reading here for a year now. (Posted since July).

I can't thank you all enough for your never-ending support, encouragement, and guidance.

This is the only place in which I have ever posted anything. I don't have fakebook, ahem, facebook or anything. I cherish this.

Wonka, that was very kind. I guess others see more in me than I do. Does this make you Oz? The great and powerful? I could see that!
To Wonka- the steadfast advisor with witty grit. Never misses a beat and strikes when you least expect it- with a powerful punch in few, humorous words... and they stick to ya.

I will toast to you all on New Year's! Ready for a new year, anyone?

M
M
Ur worthy - thank you for your post. You summed it up! I am going to save that and read it every day for additional inspiration

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season smile

Me 48 H 46 S 11
M 2004
BD 8/13
H moved out 2/15
-live in the present, enjoy the beauty around and within you, explore your new future-
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard