Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
U
u-turn Offline OP
OP Offline
U
Yes - I believe so. But he is escaping the situation in general, and he thinks getting out of this family is best for him.

But he also seems to be manipulating both of us. He is pitting W & I against each other. He tells W that I am the bad guy and tells me that W is. I assume this is true though I haven't actually seen the text messages about me from W's phone. She could be lying to me too.

It's so out of control that it's almost laughable.

For some ungodly reason OMW came across my people you should know list on face book. It shows a picture of OMW & OM. I clicked on it and it's a new picture from Thursday night. I feel so bad for her and her kids. I am debating contacting her after christmas. I feel guilty and torn up about all of this.

T-mom - Would you want to know?

What a mess

Last edited by u-turn; 12/22/14 05:10 PM.

Me-45 W-44
S21, S18, D15
T-27, M-21
BD Jan 2014
PA revealed March 2014
In-house separation - April 2015
I filed - Aug 2015
She moved out Oct 2015
T
T
I WOULD want to know, but that doesn't mean it is the right thing to do. It is a difficult choice to make when you are involving another family. Are THEY better off knowing? Who knows? Before I would ever do that to OM's family, I would probably just contact OM. That's just how I am. I have no idea what I would say, because I would probably be on an emotional rant... not good! What would you say to him?

Serenity NOW, Serenity NOW!!! LOL...

Me: 47
H: 41
S: 14
M: 19 years
T: 20 years
U
u-turn Offline OP
OP Offline
U
I don't think anything good would ever come from me contacting OM. In part of my old panic-mode pre-dbing ways, I thought about this (and many different scenarios). Likely, I would just feel humiliated after. He is obviously not going to be affected by me if he is not affected by his smiling wife and 4 kids. I also hardly ever feel better about anything by just getting something off of my chest.

---

Had lunch with S17 today, he asked some questions about mom, dad & S20. I explained a little about what's happening (not about mom & dad). He really doesn't care if S20 comes home. says he's being a "d-bag" anyway and has no right to act that way. He thinks that his mom and I have "really seemed to have worked things out" and he "feels good about it."

He has no idea of what's coming - that kills me.

Me-45 W-44
S21, S18, D15
T-27, M-21
BD Jan 2014
PA revealed March 2014
In-house separation - April 2015
I filed - Aug 2015
She moved out Oct 2015
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard