Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
V
V
Hi,

Thanks for your comments. attached is the updated draft agreement.

for the sake of clarity:
- included in the settlement is £X000 is for D3 and S1 and this is to be returned to their savings.
- i'm happy to transfer all the debits from the joint across to my new account as soon as I can. We can leave the joint account with minimum balance.
- If you want to do a more phased move then I am comfortable, I want to make sure we complete any transactions completely within two months.
- I think we need to leave the contingency element.
- there is still quite a bit to agree with regard to furniture and contents but I am going to let you decide on the items you require

Please get back to me if you have any concerns

I'll tidy up the childcare agreement and get that accross to you.

Jim

Vanillas version. Don't discuss wills etc as that may tie you down. Plus it is not her concern, it is yours and L in any drafting.
V

Last edited by Vanilla; 12/22/14 05:29 PM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

M
M
Vanilla nailed the writing style. To the point. Leave out the "I hope it's ok...", "I'd be more than happy...", "Let me know if it's not..." It goes without saying and it looks, well, pathetic. "I'm really trying to please you and I really hope you're not upset by anything I said otherwise I take it back immediately and change it to whatever you want!"

M39 D6 D3 (at S)
S 2014-09
D 2016-09

"You can't start a fire sitting around, crying over a broken heart" - Bruce Springsteen.
J
jim0987 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Thanks all for the input on this.

I certainly dont think she will think i'm trying to please her.

Both mid 30s, 2 young kids
BD 7sep14
XW moved on long ago, now living with OM1
D paperwork in progress
S
S
I think that reads great now. Strong, specific, confident, businesslike...good job!

Toots x

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard