Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
#2517706 12/16/14 12:55 PM
W
Wonka Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Starting a new thread for Heather so she can tell us she's been spotted at the shore opposite of Alcatraz.

Hey you! smile Don't be a stranger...come on down and post your Technicolor update. Hope you were able to stare down Smokey at the hearing.

W
Wonka Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Job,

Are you able to update us on how Heather is doing lately?

C
C
Originally Posted By: Wonka
Starting a new thread for Heather so she can tell us she's been spotted at the shore opposite of Alcatraz.

Hey you! smile Don't be a stranger...come on down and post your Technicolor update. Hope you were able to stare down Smokey at the hearing.

well I would assume she will be on moderation as a minimum.

I was trying to figure out the reason for this thread finally I went back and read her old thread.

DB has their reasons weather we agree with them or not.

it's their sandbox and their rules so everyone play nice.

Me-70, D37,S36
B
B
Or leave the sandbox . . . .

W
Wonka Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Christy,

How long is a person placed on moderation before being allowed to post again?

Thank you for your response in Heather's earlier thread regarding the rule against posting one's personal contact info in the forums here. We do understand the explanation.

M
M
Heather texted me tonight. She wanted me to let everyone know she is doing ok. She has been trying to post, but it's not getting through.

We miss her here!!!

B
B
Mighty, thanks for the update. I’m glad Heather is doing ok. I really hope that she will be able to post again. Moderators, please allow Luis to post. We all learnt the lesson. We want her back.

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
M
M
I agree! I'm dying to hear about the hearing! Not only that, it may help me in my sitch as I am supposed to have a meeting of my own with the lawyers. Give her a chance guys, I think she learned her lesson!

job Offline
Wonka,
I have been in touch w/Heather since the moderation went into effect. She's okay. I am not going into the details of the hearing as they are not mine to share, however, the hearing went just about how she thought it would. She didn't mention the house or the so called mess, but the issue of things being sold or given away came up, from my interpretation, as being done because the divorce was in full process. We all know that this is not true and she has all of her documentation to prove otherwise.

Another issue that came up was her youngest daughter's medical condition, which Heather is on the move to get the medical documentation for that as well. Her daughter's ability to go to a normal school, as well as her in-laws not being allowed to see the girls, etc. We know that's not true as Heather has invited them to come over, etc. Again, Heather has the documentation for that as well.

Bottom line, the issues that were around last year and the same ones that her h and lawyer are crying the blues about. As for the support issue, his lawyer is going to come up w/a proposal and get back to her lawyer. She's requested temporary support now, not later.

Next hearing is in March.

Right now, Heather is looking for all of her documentation to prove that what they are challenging her about. She is also working very hard to keep her focus on the newspaper. When she's able to post, she will do so.

Last edited by job; 12/17/14 01:02 PM.
L
L
Guys, you are all so awesome. smile

Thanks for the support and love and encouragement. Back atcha, every one.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard