Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
T-Mom Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thank you all for your input. Limiting the interactions.... that's a big one!

Serenity NOW, Serenity NOW!!! LOL...

Me: 47
H: 41
S: 14
M: 19 years
T: 20 years
T
T-Mom Offline OP
OP Offline
T
... and thank you, Jim, for that link!

V
V
Originally Posted By: sandi2
Okay, thanks. My misunderstanding.

Needs clarifying though in case I state it incorrectly.
Thank you

Vanilla

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

T
T-Mom Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I think I can handle the 37! These are logical, and that's what I have to be in the mind-frame of. Just call me "Spock"!!! That is the detaching part, right? I am in full LRT mode, and I currently have a grip....currently... :0)

T
T
T-Mom,

Sorry to see you here. My prayers are with you.

The LRT is partially, also, to give you a sense of dignity, strength and control of your own life. Remember, you'll be fine without him. He needs to know that.

I would suggest speaking to a good divorce attorney, not necessarily to file, but to get good feel for what are your RIGHTS and what you need to document NOW, in case things go south so that you keep the house and that your son has a stable home to live in. This seems scary, but it will empower you. DO NOT tell your husband you are seeing an attorney.

At some point, you need to figure out what your husband is doing with other women. It goes without saying he's endangering your health if he's sleeping around. So, no sex until he can attest with some credibility that he's not seeing anyone else and that he's clean.

It's simply a matter of tending to your own needs, taking care of yourself, and showing some self-respect. YOU are the PRIZE he's walking away from. Don't forget that.

Theoden

T
T-Mom Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thank you, theoden. I do not believe that he has actually slept with anyone, but he does want to and I'm sure he will when given the opportunity. Sex is not in the cards for us.

V
V
T-mom

Assume nothing!

Remember 100% of what they say and only 50% of what they do. WAS can be extremely difficult and often wayward. The likihood is there is an EA/PA somewhere in the background.

Detach, detatch.

Vanilla

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

U
U
T-mom - It really stinks to not be able to trust what they are saying or doing - I am in the same boat (trust is something that we have always had). But now, just assume what is coming out of their mouth is not the true story and definitely not the whole story.

It took me a while to believe that my W could actually consistently lie to me and deceive me - but it's proven. Maybe someday that will stop.

Keep it up!

Me-45 W-44
S21, S18, D15
T-27, M-21
BD Jan 2014
PA revealed March 2014
In-house separation - April 2015
I filed - Aug 2015
She moved out Oct 2015
T
T
You can trust that he will cheat on you if he says he will.

Talk to a lawyer.

L
L
Originally Posted By: u-turn
T-mom - It really stinks to not be able to trust what they are saying or doing - I am in the same boat (trust is something that we have always had). But now, just assume what is coming out of their mouth is not the true story and definitely not the whole story.

It took me a while to believe that my W could actually consistently lie to me and deceive me - but it's proven. Maybe someday that will stop.

Keep it up!

Riding this train, myself. It's hard to believe someone can be so untruthful. It hurts much more than the bold truth would.

I don't want to believe my 10 year BF is this person, but apparently he is and has been. frown

ME: 38
BF: 40
T: 10y, no kids, no M (by choice)
BD: 7/14/14, BF admits to PA, wants out, lies about new R.
10/1/14: I move out, BF lies about move in with OW
12/4/14: OW confronted, reveals all the lies
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard