Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
J
Jefe Offline OP
OP Offline
J
"Stop focusing on her. Especially stop focusing on her infidelity. What you focus on, grows."

Crap! You are so right!

"Man, you have a fertile imagination. Stop it!
Just because she's doing jello shots with someone doesn't mean she sleeping with him.

And are you snooping? Stop it! It does you no good.
"

I know. It get's me deep into trouble every single time.

"If all the time you spent worrying about what your WAW is up to was spend detached and improving yourself to be a better man, then you'd be doing better.

Like others have said, she'll do what she wants and you have no control over that so let it go. Be zen about it.

Focus on yourself. (Oh and on your kids)
"

I'm so ready.

New thread here: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2515400&#Post2515400

Me 47 - W 35
M 9 - T 10
2 Daughters - 7 & 9
Discovery of EA- 8/4/14
S - 8/5/15
D mentioned - 9/11/14
R & Piecing - 3/17/15
Regard one another as more important than yourselves.
- Philippians 2:3
L
L
I agree with, Peter.

Your controlling tendencies are showing, big time and yet you do nothing to control what you can control.

Do you know what income she has? How can you make that equitable? Do you want a S agreement? You need a visitation agreement, or rather your kids need a visitation agreement.

You're overwhelmed because you're trying to fix this and you can't, that's a given. You're like the little Dutch boy trying to plug all the holes.

Stop!

Let go and Let God. Remember that one?

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
T
T
You made me cry! I LOVE the little Dutch boy story, my great grandmother had that book at her house and every time I would go there she would read it to me. He was "just big enough" (I am very small) when she passed away she left this book to me. It has such special meaning :-)

Sorry to hijack!

Originally Posted By: labug
I agree with, Peter.

Your controlling tendencies are showing, big time and yet you do nothing to control what you can control.

Do you know what income she has? How can you make that equitable? Do you want a S agreement? You need a visitation agreement, or rather your kids need a visitation agreement.

You're overwhelmed because you're trying to fix this and you can't, that's a given. You're like the little Dutch boy trying to plug all the holes.

Stop!

Let go and Let God. Remember that one?

Me: 35 husband:39
Sons 16 and 11 from my first marriage
Twins 5 (boy/girl)
Daughter 3
Affair bomb 2/27/14
He moved in with ow 3/13/14
OW kicked him out 6/15/14
4/2016 he seeks help for sexual addiction

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis