Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Just sent an email to my atty with that question Wonka. Thanks!

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
The OW just makes me feel sick. I can't help. It's just so wrong.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

W
W
Look it at this way:

OW has Smokey...a truly broken and undependable man with drug problems. Thank your lucky stars that you have disengaged from a very unhealthy person with toxic behaviors. Let her have this "prize."

My prediction is that you will marry a healthy and normal man who treats you with respect within 3 years. Mark my words. smile

job Offline
I hope you stop spinning and calm yourself down. It's not good to get spun up over stuff like this. Sure you are angry, but you knew about this messy house stuff a week ago. You also had a very good idea the char woman had been there.

kml is right...if there is a price to pay, tell them to take it out of the additional money from the house sale. Just sit back and picture her scrubbing toilets, bathtubs and floors after the queen of the home had left. This is nothing to break out in a sweat over. She now has enough experience to apply for a Molly Maid position. LOL!

Yes, your attorney could inquire as to the identity of the companion is, i.e., as well as the length of time that they have been living together. However, what good would it do you? Does Ohio recognize adultery as a condition for divorce?
The judge is only going to be interested in how to settle the assets, liabilities, etc.

Wonka is right about one thing...focus on the facts at hand and be glad that you aren't having to deal w/your broken h day in and day out. The char woman truly didn't get a prize and neither did he.

Last edited by job; 12/07/14 12:03 AM.
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Kay.

I've reached the part where it's a mind over matter isn't it? Just gotta push it away. A-holes.

job Offline
You've got to put aside your bruised ego and try to rein in those emotions. You've got to think logically and look at this as a business deal and your partner is a sneaky, lying low life right now. He can't be trusted. You've got to protect what is yours. You can't do that if you allow the emotions to rule.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Just so sick of rejection.

That handsome, muscular Brig General Wonka mentioned better be worth all this trouble.

L
L
Lawyers thrive on all this drama because it means bigger paychecks for them with fatter bank accounts. I would listen to everyone who is saying just the facts. I would not send emails to my attorney unless the relate to the facts. Remember, each email is costing you $15.00 or more depending on how much time he takes to formulate a response. Its ok to get angry, spew some venom, just don't involve your attorney in it unless you are prepared to pay. All smokie is doing is making his attorney richer. Your job is to keep you lawyer focused and on point. Don't allow or encourage him to get caught up in all this drama. When it is all said and done, the judge will see that things are divided evenly. So you can choose to spend a lot to get there are reduce your costs.

Twisting on Life's Rope
Me53
W53
M20
D21 D19 D16
BD 2-2013
D final 1-2015
B
B
The HWW is loser here. She will be for years and years to come.

Trust me she will always want what you have now.

----
M 39
H 35
D5,D4
M 4
T 9
ILYBNILWY 5/18/11
Left 7/11/11
Divorced 12/1/13

L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks guys.

How much you wanna bet they are bringing Skank in as a witness to rattle me. She testify about the state of house.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard