Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I know.

So, I just read through the motion for contemp. He actually has the nerve to mention how his "companion" helped him with over 80 hours of work needed to get the house back in order.

He brought his effin OW to our home where he was overwhelmed with the "filth and garbage left for him to dispose of."

I'm pissed.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
She must be a piece of work. Makes me wonder how much of this is her initiative??

Jeezus. A man who hasn't seen his kids in months and months and complains because he had to clean up the house.

I need someone to act as an witness for me to say that I worked hard maintaining the house. Maybe 2.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I'm spinning a bit.

That Mother Effer filed a motion of contempt against ME and mentioned the hardship which I PLACED ON HIS EFFEN SKANK.

L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Are all these men just pulled around by their diccks?

L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I'm thinking I may not sleep tonight.

This process is like lifting veil from Smokey's life.

Why is he so willing to vilify, starve us and ignore his kids, but she deserves to be defended in court for having to pick up my garbage?

K
kml Offline
K
I dunno....I get a chuckle out of OW scrubbing your toilets smile

Just document the many hours you and the girls spent packing up his belongings. Really, what's the worst they could ding you for, $700 for minimum wage for her labor? Take it out of the $6000 profit on the house and be done!

if h has been putting your suport money into an account with only his name on it, how do you access that money? There must be a paper trail.

L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I transfer $200 each month to my account. My account allows me to electronically transfer it. I think he only changed the password in the past month. I just got accustomed to the $200 per month.

Whatta dic.

W
W
For anyone here....I am wondering about something.

Does the child support payments depend on the State of Ohio's calculations or New York's now since that's where the girls live now?

I would imagine that the pay differential would be significant since NY's COL ratio is much higher than Ohio's.

L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Can my attorney counter with "Who is this companion?"

The inconveniences I've suffered in the past 2.5 years thanks to he and his "companion?"

W
W
Originally Posted By: LoisB
Can my attorney counter with "Who is this companion?"

The inconveniences I've suffered in the past 2.5 years thanks to he and his "companion?"

Heather,

Put aside your bruised pride about the OW. You really need to focus on the hard and cold facts as they are what the JUDGE is truly interested in when presiding over the hearing. The judge isn't going drop dead from apoplexy on hearing about OW. S/he will be like, "meh. next!"

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard