Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2513516 12/04/14 12:34 AM
T
TSL Offline OP
OP Offline
T
My wife and I have been married for 18 yrs, two boys 15 and 9 and are now in major trouble. According to her it's been this way for 20 yrs. We dated 2 yrs before marrying. She was molested several times as a young girl, bad relationship with her mother, and now tells me she is no longer attracted to me, not only physically but emotinoally, mentally, and does not feel safe and secure with me about leadership and finances. Wow! Our sex life is horrible. Before we got married sometimes she made me feel perverted with some of her remarks and the way she sometimes when I suggested things. Simple things. Since then, we have grown apart to the point that she had a lesbian affair or several yrs without me knowing about it. Wow again! What a dope I am. In any event she says she still loves me and that I am a great dad, great husband, caring, patient, and overall good man but just not compatible with her, and never was. She doesnt even know whey we married. She is even questioning herself as a mother. She is about to get her Associate's degree. I don't know what to do Is there ANY chance for reconciliation or should we just pack it up? Help?

C
C
I would suggest posting in newcomers.

I dont think you are at peicing right now.

Me-70, D37,S36

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard