Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
job Offline
Yep, that could cause some spinning for her, especially w/her thinking about it now w/the holidays upon us. I think you are doing the right thing by setting a time limit on the response. If you don't, it could drag out for quite a bit.

Your filing will take place soon. It will be interesting to see how your wife handle all of this along w/the holidays.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
C
C
Originally Posted By: TSquared2
I installed brand spanking new tachyon "anti-Hoover" shields on Starship T2 and turned them up to full power and did not get pulled in emotionally. Mr. Spock was fully present on the bridge and in the captain's chair.

LMAO ... love this one ... I am currently on Amazon searching for my own.

M: 48
W: 47
M16 T26-S8
BD Sept13

T
OP Offline
T
Yes, the timing is less than ideal, but had to wait until after her trip in October with the boys to avoid violating the default restraining order that is issued when D is filed that neither parent can take the kids out of state for more than 72 hours.

It is what is...

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

Uncertainty is the very condition which impels people to unfold their powers.-Eric Fromm

S
S
^^^^^ LOL, hey, Cali, does Amazon have one in pink?? wink

Adding to my Christmas list, too.

S
S
T, it is truly wonderful to read how well you are doing. The boys and Thanksgiving.....that's gold, right there. They will remember for years, what dad did during those tough years.

My S18 was telling me today, how much he remembers from 8 years ago. It matters.

Ummmm... I usually do (((((hugs))))....

How about an appropriate and respectful "hearty handshake"?? grin

T
OP Offline
T
Quote:
I am currently on Amazon searching for my own.

Shipping is fast, but the assembly, installation and field testing takes quite a while... wink

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

Uncertainty is the very condition which impels people to unfold their powers.-Eric Fromm

T
OP Offline
T
Quote:
How about an appropriate and respectful "hearty handshake"?? grin

LMAO!!! Okay, done dealio. smile

job Offline
T,
Time for a new thread! What will the title be for your new one?

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
T
OP Offline
T

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard