Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
M
Mighty Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Matt that is really interesting. And kind of sad. But I guess it's right, like putting protectors up. I know mine are on high alert. Which is also sad bc I am a very trustworthy person by nature. Prob why my stuff got stolen from my purse the other day.

****disclaimer***** I am a fast typer. My laptop is on the fritz and does not always key letters well. Now I have to use my phone & it obviously shows how I ruSh. I'm not drunk or on drugs or anything, just type fast and don't fix my typos. Sorry!!

Shining- ah, my girl. Love you too and what would I do without you? I can't wait for you to drop a "bye Felicia". It's so stupid but I love it.

Ok guys. This is a difficult journey. I honestly don't know that xh will be up for it. I have never seen him give that much effort into any r. I've obviously got a lot of hurt and anger to deal with. And questions. It's not about that now, I know, but I am not good at biting my tongue. I have, it's bleeding, but I think the words must be coming out of my ears.

Aw.... Xh here.... Back later.

Happy thanksgiving

Mighty #2511569 11/28/14 01:57 AM
D
D
Mighty I'm glad you made it through surgery well and got some rest. Sorry to hear about S17. It's not the same issue but my S 16 was admitted for suicidal ideation in March. It's really tough when our sitchs add to the usual stress and behavior issues of teenagers. I hope it gets better soon and you were able to have a calm Thanksgiving with exH.

Me 41 H 40
M 20 T 23
S 19,16, 8 D 13
BD1 dec 2012 not sure going to work
BD2 sep 2013 seeking a D
Filed oct 2013, D Feb 2015
Life is about daring greatly, about being in the arena- Brene Brown
daring #2511596 11/28/14 04:13 AM
S
S
Hi, M....thinking of you today.

I hope your day went well. And that there were no cops called. And no xh or hww craziness. And that you could have some peace today, and remember how awesome you are. Because... Superhuman. That's why. smile.

And.... I'm ready for the No B!tchin' in yer New Kitchen reno update!!! Is that still happening? I mean, because you know....you need more to do. wink

(((((Hugs)))))

daring #2511598 11/28/14 04:29 AM
M
Mighty Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey my Thanksgiving peeps!!

Xh came this morning. Since the kids were still sleeping, we had some time to talk. He told me some things about his sitch w HWW. He has been wanting out for awhile. We talked about different things, which confirmed this was actually true. He told me some things he told her about leaving, like how everything is about her & her son. His kids never matter to her. (Told me She was always mad when he would even stop here to get the kids. She didn't want him anywhere near me.) He told her he always felt like he was in trouble. She told him she would change. He said he made it very clear to her that it was over.

She called him at 2:30 in the morning saying, "I can't believe you did this to me."
I said, why would she think that when she participated in it with you when you did it to me?
He said, that's what I was thinking!

Ha!

Today I was looking out the window, I am pretty sure I saw her drive by. Of course, she knows he is staying at bil next door. His truck was parked in the rOAD between our houses. Must be driving her crazy.

Bil had thanksgiving at his house today. Sil had asked me yesterday to come, I said no thank you.

Xh said his mom & bro were going to come and see me. They never did. Xh was here this morn. Left to go to the store (I sent him w a list) and came back here. He helped me do stuff around the house. (Plus I painted dining too
Last night!!). He had dinner here and stayed until like 10pm. I think he caught what d13 had. He wasn't feeling well this evening.

But he made some interesting comments. I told him I couldn't use the new cabinets we had gotten bc they won't fit. I was going to sell them & use the $ towards renos & use old cabinets (they aren't that bad). He said not to sell them, I can order more that will fit. I said I couldn't afford. He said just to wait.

I also said I was turning his old office into a big closet for me. The look on his face...... Haha! He said to wait on that too. I said no way.

He is getting shingles to fix the roof in addition (stupid contractor... New freaking roof... Blew off!) and is talking about helping w other things, too.

I was asking if he wanted things, like table, tv, carpet, etc. He seemed uncomfortable w that. I also told him that it was really good for me to live alone, especially since I went from living w my mom to living w him. I told him I have learned a lot about myself. I said, you should do it. It would be good for you. He looked the other way and mumbled something like, I will be soon.

We got a lot of snow tonight in a short period of time. It's really pretty. Xh was dozing on the couch. I went out & shoveled, then took the dog for a walk/run. I can take her w/o a leash, and we would do sprints. She loves it. And today is her birthday!!

D13 is the happiest little girl these days. She asked xh & I this morning, "can we get a Christmas tree today?"
After xh left, she asked if he was going to go back to that nasty girl?

Ugh... The turmoil and insecurity.... But she is enjoying every second together and doesn't leave for a second! Xh & I mad comments about how she hasn't been like this, even though she is a happy, social, well-rounded kid, I hadn't noticed how much she has been a little off. I just associated it to being a 13 yr old girl. Which isn't easy. But, I forgot how she is at 10 24/7 when her 'usual' self.

S17 stayed in his room all day. He did ask if he could go out since it is his friend's last day in town. Is said no, but friend was welcome to stop over to say bye. He didn't argue, just went back upstairs. He told d13 he was going to stay in his room until he graduates so he isn't sent to boot camp or anything. Man, I hate what it came to, but I hope it was an eye opener. At least he is here & not fighting.

I have to look into getting him off these meds. I thought about it. The kind was changed a little while ago. At first he said it was better w the anxiety, but I'm wondering if there is a connection w that & his behavior. I'm gonna look into trying to stop it & maybe try something's that were recommended here on the boards.

Wonder if I will sleep tonight?

Oh yeah, xh said he would think about me all the time. He said this is really weird, but I'm going to tell you what I always thought about. He kept saying it's really weird. Then he started getting teary when he said it.

He said he would always think about me being in his truck. Eating. And happy.

Ok.

I was like, did I eat a lot in your truck?

(Still teary, but half laughing) well, like when we would work and stuff.

Xh & I owned rental properties. We flipped all of them ourselves. We worked REALLY hard. It was all on the side of our full-time jobs. We would work 15-20 hrs a day sometimes.

But, yeah, we were always happy when we did it. It was hard, hard work, and nasty sometimes. But we made it fun & laughed through most of it.

Then I guess I would pig out or something. Never knew that's what he liked about me. No wonder we are divorced. I was way off!

I hope you all are well. I know I am thankful for all of you and you support! Xo

Oh daring, that is some tough, scary stuff w s16. I'm sorry. I know how difficult it can be. I had found out of an attempt after the fact. It's heartwrenching. I hope your s I doing better now.

M
Mighty Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: Shining
Hi, M....thinking of you today.

I hope your day went well. And that there were no cops called. And no xh or hww craziness. And that you could have some peace today, and remember how awesome you are. Because... Superhuman. That's why. smile.

And.... I'm ready for the No B!tchin' in yer New Kitchen reno update!!! Is that still happening? I mean, because you know....you need more to do. wink

(((((Hugs)))))

Hey babe!! Oh yes! I can't wait for that freaking party! You are first on the invite list. Btw.... I was thinking of you today. I was thinking that if xh feels guilty enough, maybe I can talk him into buying me a ticket to the lone star state! Ha! Wouldn't that be fun!

Mighty #2511601 11/28/14 04:38 AM
M
Mighty Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Oh yeah, shining, no cops tonight! But my neighbor asked if everything is ok. He has xh on one side of him, me on the other and cops coming around. Not a dull moment! You wouldn't believe the sets of eyeballs peeled to the windows on my street. And the whispers are flying!

So glad I could be such entertainment. Honestly, it doesn't bother me. I really don't care what people say or think about me. Really. I have way too much to deal w than to worry about other people.

Cheers!

Mighty #2511602 11/28/14 04:41 AM
M
Mighty Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Oh and I was telling xh I was originally planning on paying off my car and buying a new one for me. Then I said that bc of his behavior, I will prob just trade it and get a new one. He said, "well just wait a little bit. We will pay off your car and give it to him. Then you can get one."

Mighty #2511608 11/28/14 04:46 AM
S
S
FUN??!?!! You coming here???

Oh.

My.

Yesssssss.

The city would NEVER know what hit it!!!

What a great day you had! I love what you said to xh about living alone.... Heehee

Also, great to hear D13 is perking up. She HAS to be liking the fact that the tension is not at all what it was. That's huge, M.

Also, pat on the back to you for sticking to your guns on S17 not seeing his friend outside of the house. Way. To. Go.

Sounds like xh has been doing some thinking.... The way I read your post, he seems to want back in, but knows it's not that simple. I'm praying for you, M. Super hopeful that some real work will be done. Regardless of a reconciliation.... It will benefit the kiddos.

Love ya!!! MUAH!!!

The starrrrzz at naahhhhtttt.......are big an braaaaahhhhhtttt.......DEEP IN THE HEARRRRRRRRRRRT........heeeheeeheeeeeeeeee laugh

M
Mighty Offline OP
OP Offline
M
OMG, I love you. You crack me up.

Mighty #2511615 11/28/14 05:37 AM
B
B
Hey Mighty, I’m glad your S17 calmed down a bit. I know what it is like to have a rebellious teenager. My son was the one when he was 16-17. I think I grew a lot of grey hair during that time. I hope you son will figure it out. It is a lot handle for him right now, but from what I’ve heard from you he is a good kid. Just assure him that you will be there for him no matter what. I know my son appreciated me sticking out for him in spite of the problems he caused.

It must be very overwhelming for you to have your sitch turn out this way. I think I’m getting into something not so good in my sitch. I haven’t posted it yet. Just don’t know how to approach it.

I’m glad that you are doing quite well after the surgery. You are one tough girl.

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard