Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
job #2511301 11/26/14 11:19 PM
W
W
smile

Happy Thanksgiving right back at ya, Job.

Wonka #2511319 11/27/14 12:14 AM
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Happy Thanksgiving Ladies :-)

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
LoisB #2511423 11/27/14 01:09 PM
job Offline
Heather,

I do hope today will be a nice, calm day for you. Today is all about being w/family and friends and sharing the love for each other. It's a time to be thankful for all that we have, not only material things, but the people in our lives. I am keeping you and your daughters in my thoughts today and I hope that you and your D20 can set aside whatever issues that are festering to just enjoy the day.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2511442 11/27/14 02:22 PM
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I just checked my email.

They are going after the homeschooling.

My atty received a letter asking where D12 is enrolled.

There was another letter asking about the car insurance.

I'm feeling a bit sick. I was steadying myself this morning and listing all I have to do. I know I will right myself again, but dammit, I'm tired of his antics. Just when I get calm again, I'm hit with something else.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

LoisB #2511443 11/27/14 02:23 PM
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Jeezus, what if he goes after custody? What if his parents go after custody?

I need to get her into counseling ASAP.

I also need to calm down so I don't scare her.

LoisB #2511447 11/27/14 02:42 PM
S
S
Breathe.

You don't need to respond to anything before Monday. Take your time.

Right now, in this moment, everything is fine. As Job said, focus on enjoying your girls. Be grateful for how much you have accomplished. It's not over yet, but you keep facing each challenge as it comes and overcoming it. Look at how far you've come. Imagine yourself as the superhero and know that you'll keep moving forward. Value the process and keep taking good care of yourself along the way.

Wishing you a peaceful day.

Me - 54
P - 59
Together 5 yrs
She left 4/2012
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thank you Stubborn.

I'm shaking. I think it may be from rage.

I'm awesome in a crunch, however, and my brain is already thinking of things to put into place to protect D12.

I met one homeschooling mom who is a special ed teacher. I could, even if I go into debt more, I could hire her for a month or two just to get us on stable ground. I will email her today.

Can I do this? How much can I handle?

Yesterday, I began to learn how the next paper I'm supposed to edit is off and running in terms of preparations. I need to be on my best game in every arena of my life. Holy shid.

LoisB #2511453 11/27/14 03:01 PM
job Offline
Heather,
I'm very sorry that this no info came to light w/the holiday in full swing. I thought he might be up to something when he asked several times about D12 and school. He comes across as kind and caring, but what he's doing is digging, digging for info and that's why I continue to caution you about how much and what you tell him. He's not the man you use to know and love, he's the enemy right now and you've got to be at the top of your game.

As for responding, do it Sunday evening or even Monday, but it's the holiday and no one, especially lawyers, are looking at their text messages today. Also, please hold off texting the mother you met until tomorrow. It's the holiday and she's busy sharing it w/her family. Tomorrow is soon enough to text her.

What else has your h inquired about? We now know he's asked about d12 and school, car insurance, and the condition of the house. What else has he mentioned?

For now, make your lists, but do not email/text anyone today about the situation. Keep the focus on what today means and be w/your daughters. Okay? Tomorrow is soon enough to get back into the trenches and work out your divorce situation.

As for the newspaper, it never stops, not even for a holiday, and yes, you've got to be on your best game for this because it's your bread and butter.

Focus on today and enjoy the time w/your daughters.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2511458 11/27/14 03:08 PM
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Job,

I don't have anything to respond with...I have yet to send my letter of intent to the schools!

He said I didn't let him know about the potential move.

He has the letter D12 wrote to the house to say Goodbye.

I've been so effin stupid.

HIS tools.

All about selling his tools, tools, tools. Talk about a tool.

My job.

Honestly, though, with the exception of the D12 letter to the house, I don't think I told him anything that he doesn't have a right to know.

I never said I sold the tools. I didn't.

Shid. I don't know how to calm down for the day.

LoisB #2511461 11/27/14 03:11 PM
L
LoisB Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I see what this fuccin atty is about now.

He drags it out. He makes sure the spouse doesn't get any financial support for awhile...it's like smoking someone out of their house. He makes it unbearable and stressful and you, finally, blow.

Ain't gonna happen.

A-holes.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard