Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Oh, you know normal ones!

I'm a big fat whingy whine sookie la la!,

Turns yellow and sighs. What the damn he!! Is wrong with me, these things used to be easy.

Once apon a long time ago I could ring a stranger talk for an hour and end up with a new friend providing we had a legit reason to talk.

Often horse talk.

Gives self a swift upper cut.

I will not let " mr I'm a crazed dork" tell me my life is over. Chants..... I will not allow others to set the tone in my world.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
Well now you have Vanilla returning the gg PMA and she thinks you are great. Repeat you are g r e a t

You gave me a couple of kick up the butt lessons

Now it's time to repay. Put those red kick ass heels on and use that itchy dialling finger........

If you had said H is my barrier, instead of usual stuff, then that would be a reason to delay. Courage gg I am here cheering you on if you need it

Of course make that call when you are good and ready

Vanilla

Last edited by Vanilla; 11/24/14 01:17 AM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
The whingy whiney is me trying to get up my courage and sound light easy breezey.

I'm not sure how ill go. Might try tonight on my mobile.
It's funny my h used to accuse me of having the a in the r heaps for years. Now I still find it tough even tho the anniversary of bd is only a short couple of months. The whole drama started in jan. so only short of 4 weeks.

Why does it have to be sooooo hard?

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
If it were easy, we would not be here and learning!

Dearest gg I await a detailed description of call. However it goes.

Celebrations if ok.

GAL encouragement all the way.

Vanilla

V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Nasty storm on way home. Wasn't going to try to ring anyone. I also thought hc might be at funeral? Perhaps. Oh and go ggrass work that crowd, I've been chatting up hc mummy, doesn't hurt to have her think your very nice. She dresses very nice, and now I know who she is, that has impressed me. She takes pride in her self, very much so.

So also just had another discussion with s16. Supposed according to him, I'm the nutter crazee woman. Both him and his father agree! Sigh, not again, I'm not speaking to xh1.

Ever. Ever ever ever ever.... Runs screaming s16 seems to have warped ideas, which include romance with his dad! Um nooooooooooooo!

Ain't happening. Ever. Bit concerned, s16is trying it on with really trying to bully. He has been warned if he lifts a hand next time, he's out. I've just had enough.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
S16, sounds like button pressing? I have a friend who says teenage boys should be put to sleep at 13 and only woken aged 22.

Smile, and let buttons remain Unpushed. In fact hide buttons in closet where S16 can't find them.

Sound like RHC mum is classy bodes well for RHC.

Which kick ass shoes?

Tons
Vanilla

Last edited by Vanilla; 11/24/14 04:07 PM.

V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well, s16 has deliberately not gotten up for school after last night.

His attitudes was like I told you I would attend every day last week if you allowed my to go out with mates. Now I don't want to go, I'm telling you I'm not going and it's your fault.

Mmmm so his actions this morning lazy still in bed. A boundary was set you don't attend you will be sent to board at your fathers in town. Looks like he's packing.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
Is this a good solution for S16 to go to his dad's?

Vanilla

V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well I now had a melt down First one in ages.

Got a letter from the L. Not looking good. H has twisted everything into its ggrass fault made me sound awful by being the original one to try to r! Oh and h said I didn't look after my own child ever, so I'm up for bad mother of the year award. crazy
Oh he has also made out every argument of large proportions to be a speperation.

S16 at his dads, well it will be touch and go, he dad is weak as water! Hopefully he can attend school every day.

I did however before I read the L letter, ring the rhc.

Not sure he's even gunna be my friend. He's too hurt, he did say he would talk again. He's suffering from major anxiety. Snap
His xw has filed a mental health watch against him 3 months before bd. he's suffering real bad, the fixer in me went Into over drive.

I also totally get where his head is how he got there, and how similar our xs are.

The positive he was nice he talked for ages. He took my number, I did say call if only to chat. It's nice to have people with the same t shirt on your side. I did tell him location and time of our Sunday social dinner. I told him feel free to turn up anytime.

I did explain its only script, she needs to make you Into the bad guy to leave a dad who wanted full custody of 3 boys.

I wore red shoes and looked awesome at the funeral. I love my red kick ar$e shoes.
Afterwards I went and saw my friend she was awesome in the early part but things got tough I snapped at her and I knew at that point to preserve the friendship I had to pull back. I have started to rebuild the whole friendship. While not discussed I'm pretty sure she has forgiven me.

Still a bit up and down on The five min cycle! Rolls eyes.
Chants he will not control me, it's my choice not his.
And that my db friends while its not pretty is where things are at today all over the place

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Have a $hit house day.

Last nights me couldn't sleep. Rinse spin repeat. Wash rinse repeat!

Heads pounding. Attitudes far outed and rhymes with fire truck! Kicks dirt...

Tempted to ask accountant out to dinner, just because I damn well can, sigh. I can't even find my texting finger today. frown

S16 after telling me he had packed all his stuff and it was unlikely he was coming home demanded money for the weekend camping trip. To which I said I'm sorry but your weekends not my drama now. You moved out and said you won't be returning. So It not my drama at the moment.

Also s16 didn't keep up his promise of attending school each day. So therefore it's a no deal. To his food for the camping trip.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard