Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
V
V
At long last gg have reached the end of your thread so posting to keep track.

I am a blonde: hmmmmmmm vanilla by name and by nature. More moonlight than sunlight. Good job the blonde is going silver!

I imagine you in a sassy little number with black boots and a big recycle bin with OW upside down in it and you shovelling in your throw always.

OWs like this move on PDQ, as soon as the mask slips then they have to do it. It appears she has the history and if I read your thread correctly replaced by another identical twin. Damaged souls on a roller coaster of drama. Not even worth a thought, thoughts of such are suitable for the bin. She is not good enough to use your old toe nail polish clippings. You inspire me to that Xmas outfit with the full glam.

May your bin be full
Vanilla

Last edited by Vanilla; 11/19/14 01:57 PM.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well that was a damn fine Friday.

Hawt cow boy came in, got to chat but even with some pretty broad hints, he just didn't take any bait. I really tryed, asked if he would help me with the horses, but he gave me another blokes name as a recommendation. Sigh fail.

My mate said why the hell didn't you say "but x ain't single" doh buts head on desk.

Even tho the dresses after work have been out for ages got pulled up with " what do ya call that? "By suprised male customer. Known him for years, he's never ever seen me in a dress., so what did I learn men are dense and slow. ;)and I am too subtle.

Although my mum and other used to say subtle as a house brick to the head! So lesson be less subtle.

Will book dinner for tomorrow night, today, having a rest day today as poor bah lamb got his bottle at 1am again. Got to work 3 days next week then about 15 in a row off. Counts 15! Which is good, hair touch up Friday next week.

Seems my latest round of new jeans are too big, bloody hormones have returned it seems thus due to "that time" and peeing no stop for a week clothes are falling off me.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Oh last nights number low cut high waist, organza skirt floaty and hot pink, pink shoes.

Can't decide for Sunday nights outing. Oh and hawt cow boy came in while I was on shift and not in my fine dress! Sigh.

As for manky, nods yeap, she will walk her sop is about a year give or take. Meh what ever Trevor.

Chooooo chooooooo! S16 is going to the local car event today h will be there. This could get interesting, s16 says if h approaches give he has a history of assaulting him s16 has threatened.

I don't care mum h gives me any grief me an the boys will head butt him! Lets hope they don't!

Last edited by Ggrass; 11/22/14 12:26 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
You go gg. PMA and a fighting spirit.

More shoes than Emelda Marcos and all kick ass heels. It is very true that the world plays tricks on us. The sexy guy will show up just as we've spilt spaghetti on our best T shirt. Or the mascara runs in the rain.

Head butt, sounds like sweet revenge, but there must be a more subtle way to exact it. Of course you, looking great and having a good GAL will make H reel.

Will it be the red or the pink?
If you got gg flaunt it.
Tons
Vanilla

V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well went withe he 50's peony roses dress, pink heels, pink bag. About to leave.

S16 did not bump into h phew!

I was concerned that there would be violence.
Seems there was a huge 18party for a mate which involves now a hangover and grumpy attitude. Hence child has crashed in bed.

I'm off out, spent afternoon at mates place her h is hawt cowboys 2nd cousin. whistlewow, so there a nice recommendation.

While hawt cowboys wife spews venom about him said he was cheating. Actions say otherwise. He's sole career of the boys as his wife has a 30yo bf!

Last edited by Ggrass; 11/23/14 06:45 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
gg

You are an inspiration, thank you for the encouragement to go GAL, I did and I had a brilliant time.

Kick ass brown and gold shoes with big in your face glitter earrings and necklace.
Brown-indigo trousers and blue sparking top. Not low cut though, more than a standard British handful, so will need different style frilliies with lift and staying power. I am more Bette Midler (what a gal) than Grace Kelly (so serene) so need very strong upholstery otherwise the matron look.

Am thinking of Briget Jones big knickers, Spanx by 3 for the giant economy thighs. As they say though doesn't get rid of the flab: too busy passing it round.
Yesterday, I started my campaign as suggested.
Thank you gg, thank you
Gratitude in large doses over the board
Vanilla

Last edited by Vanilla; 11/23/14 04:11 PM.

V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Toying with wearing red shoes to a funeral tomorrow. It's likely h will be there.
Nice silvery flower pattern in cream bak ground, dress looks awesome with those heels. Not sure tho if red at a funeral might be too much.

Yes, I can manage cemetary in those heels. In fact I manage heels better in the rough/ paddock than I do on concrete.

Toying with just phoning hawt coy boy, hyper ventialtes.
Procrastinates till tonight when he might be home. Yes, I'm gutless. Hangs head.

Oh a while ago I bought Kim kardashin iron undies, aka as step ins! To hold it all in place!

Nice browns and golds can be so pretty. High maintenance wink vanilla

Last edited by Ggrass; 11/23/14 10:48 PM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
Red or not?

Would the deceased look down smiling? If so go in red heels.

My condolences by the way on the bereavement.

Is it too soon in the game to ring RHC (red hawt cowboy)? Only you can know, recommend leaving it if ringing will damage your chances. Otherwise, do you know if he is interested, is there flirting and cuteness?

gg don't lose confidence in LRT. Keep it light and breezy. Assume RHC is single?
Tons
Vanilla

Last edited by Vanilla; 11/23/14 11:46 PM.

V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
He's single, I tryed last week to ask him in a nice way to ask him over to help with horses.

Combined interest. Yes there's been flirting. He was one I'm sure I mentioned getting me getting caught openly checking him out at work. He noticed I'm sure.

I have a legit reason to call. I have some young stock to move on if things don't work on the current plan. I'm not sure if it would be freaky.

Small town I have known him from afar for years, in person only since my job brings me in contact. Last year or so since his wife left and he now shops.

I'm uming and arhing.

Deceased is a bloke youngish, had massive health drama all his life. Neighbour more obligation to neighbour rather than friend. It will be fairly large I suspect. Lets see if its hot tomorrow.

Last edited by Ggrass; 11/24/14 12:10 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
Single, RHC, checks you out, you check him out, you have a let out if he doesn't or isn't ready to flirt some more.

You have a number, you have fingers, you have a phone and you have kick ass heels that you are going to a funeral in.

What are you waiting for?

gg really? What is the blockage?

Vanilla

V 64, WAW

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard