Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
Ss06 #2509921 11/22/14 02:19 PM
U
U
Mighty, this isnt a one size fits all kind of a thing...dbing.

You being true to who you are and being you and liking you..thats what this is all about in my eyes.

Once I found my footing, I was me always. Hence the cell phone clothes and the chair decorating. Oh, I didnt tell you about that, did I?

Warning ----not dbing by the book...

My xh always sat in his leather recliner. Almost every night as his ow was 5 hours away.

I was GALing and doing my thing. I would leave and then come home and there he sat. Night after freakin night.

But one night he wasnt there. So, I decorated the chair. When he got back he said, UR whats up with the chair.

And I said, "It was so excited that you werent in it that it decided to throw itself a party." smile

So, trust me that I get that you want to be you. As long as your mindset is that you are ok either way and that his actions and words are not affecting yours, you are good.

What do you want, Mighty? Have you thought about that? What if he is realizing what he's done and he isnt happy and wants back in?

Those are some things you have to think about moving forward.

And what the heck was up with that dress?

B
B
Mighty, I was excited to read your update. You rock, girl! I second what uR said, have thought about what you want from now on? After all this settles, there are going to be hard decisions to make. I keep reading about your xh saying that he is going to take of this and that in regards to this situation and her. I’m thinking he has something in works. There is trouble in paradise, LOL. My guess is she is going to explode with accusations and suspicions and he will take the opportunity to leave.

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
S
S
^^^^^^^^ I second that guess, Bright. ^^^^^^^

It would be good to have a clear (or, in my case, clear-ish) plan, or map of what you need, Might.

He could get close, and run back to hww again. How prepared is Mighty for that possibility?

He could leave hww, and then......?????

What does Mighty want? What does Mighty need to have happen?

How can Mighty take care of Mighty, regardless of what H does?

It's really no different than before, right?

I'm with uR....what up with the black dress...... wink.

.....and I love love love that you were told what a hot mama you are. EEEEEYYYYOOOOWWWWWWZZZAAAA!!!!!!!

M
M
Wow Mighty,
Much happening in your world. One thing to keep in mind is that this all started when S17 really acted out. Be careful in the future that he doesn't start to think that acting out is the way to get his father's attention (in a good way). Kids can sometimes do that so it's just something to keep in mind. As for the rest.....wow is all I can say. Be careful going ahead with H. In the end he was weak enough to allow hww to lead him to say and do many ugly things, don't underestimate her ability to influence H if she starts to feel threatened.

Good for you at S's big night. You are showing everyone that you are strong and confident in YOU and that will not be taken down by H and hww's chit!

Just be careful and don't let your guard down. Be you, be the great person you are but always be ready for H to go back to being "confused". This is a great start but I think you need to be prepared for more drama to come.

M
Mighty Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Oh my gosh, you guys- whew! This is all so unreal and unexpected. I would say that I'm not prepared, but I think that's entirely true. I think I can handle anything at this point.

How do I feel about this? Hmmmm.... I don't know. What I feel the most is that I want to be on my "A" game for my kids. I want to make sure I am a strong and loving mother who keeps them moving in the right direction. That's my priority.

The other focus is to keep working on me. I am prepared to handle things, but I am not prepared to make decisions. At all. So I guess if I have to make a plan, it is really, those two things right now.

What's my plan with xh? I don't know. I did tell him that we can't be friends like this. However, I see true intent in him fixing his r with the kids. I also remember one of the first posts I received (AJ) was that maybe sometime he may need a friend. Really, I see that. And the truth is, I'd be there for him if he needed me. However, I'm not looking for a hang out buddy; it's not like that.

I need time. I feel good about me. I feel fine continuing on my own path right now.

So... here's the haps for today....

xh texted me today to see how s17 is doing. I waited a little bit. I do not want to give the impression at all that I am sitting around waiting for him. Then he sent a couple more after I responded.

He took d13 and a friend to the movies tonight. I left before he got here so that I wouldn't be here when he picked them up.

Then I had an interesting conversation with someone who enlightened me a little.

This person said, "I don't know how to describe it, but it's like this fog has lifted and now he can see what has happened."

WHAT?! Where have we heard that before?! I mean, isn't that ^^^^^^ like, textbook?

The way so many things have happened have been like the script reads. It is way so totally unexpected. Really. I didn't see it coming. But, no need for me to temper down... I'm just (almost)shocked, not overwhelmed (If anything could ever shock me again, I guess).

What I gather- xh is so over it. Totally.

OK, so, brace yourself.... the silver lining.... seriously.

So we all know the one thing that has been the most difficult for me as of late... HWW. Right?! Not being able to find the way to release her from my emotions.

Well, this may seem weird, but, well, bare with me...

Apparently hww does not understand why I don't like her.

and

She does not understand what s17's problem is with her.

*****Now, take a moment of silence to digest that.*********

Bahahahahahahaha!

She had said originally that my kids would be fine. So now, what's the problem?

And, she has shown only concern for her son. It's all bout him and, pretty much, screw my kids. Yup. Just as I have imagined. Is this chick for real?

OK- so.... you all were right all along, ahem, excuse me, it's not like I ever doubted you! I just couldn't wrap my head around it. She is a mother after all. A mother f...er and a husband f...er. (Sorry, uR)

THE SILVER LINING you ask????? Well of course, she is a dumb clueless idiot! She won't get it, and I don't give a $HIT! I've released it! She is totally clueless. Seriously. There is nothing I could do... I can't waste my time... my concern.... my emotions.... she will be taken care of. Not by me. But the universe will handle her.

M
Mighty Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Oh, and uR, the chair? Classic.

S
S
Mighty, holy what????

That's quite the news for you to process, I can't imagine....fog lifting, hww can't understand why you won't be her bestie, etc....that's craziness!!!

How did you hear all this?

M
Mighty Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey guys. Well I hope I don't lose my friends here tonight... and I hope I'm not banished from the boards. I think I broke ALL the rules. But I am human, I have had enough.

No, no... wait. I didn't break all the rules. Scratch that. I broke the rule re hww. Anyone see that coming?

I will give a quick synopsis and will avoid specific details.

Today my family was celebrating our Thanksgiving. We always gather the weekend before, so others can see in-laws, etc.

Anyway, before getting there, things got pretty bad w s17. Then I didn't know where he was. It was raining, s17 still has no phone since his has been smashed again, and he was on foot. He was close enough to xh house, so I called him to see if he could get him.

Xh was 30 min away Christmas shopping. I could hear hww's son screaming in the background and hww talking to him. I hung up and hit a place that I never have before. I was so mad. And that's and understatement. That was the first time I've heard her voice.

I couldn't have Thanksgiving without my s. Especially when he was nowhere to be found. I was sick of days and holidays ruined. And here they were.... friggin Christmas shopping. D13 was so upset, but internalizing as usual.

I drove the 20 miles to drop her off and headed back to look for him.

Xh called me and was then out looking for him too. I knew right were I was headed. Well.... I introduced myself to her. She had no idea who I was. No clue.

It was exciting. That is how I will describe it.

Honestly, it felt really good.

XH was on my tail, so it didn't last long.

I went to my house to see if s17 was there. XH followed me.

Then he told me he was moving out. He already made arrangement to stay with his friend.

We found s17 after that. xh told s17 he was moving. I can't tell you how emotional s17 was. He tried not to be, and covered his face with his hat, but he was speechless. Then showed his face and had tears in his eyes and a smile from ear to ear.

XH explained again that he looks at the pics on this phone every day of our family and how happy we were and all the fun we had together. He told s that he wants that back.

I told s17 to hug his dad, which he willingly did. It was nice to see that.

I know xh is very sincere now when it comes to his kids. I hope he doesn't do anything to screw that up.

I also clarified w xh that it wasn't about him (my confrontation with hww). Like I've always thought: I fought for my husband; I'm not going to fight over him. This was about my kids.

Just found out.... he is moving out right now. He is next door storing stuff at bil. S17 went to help him. He is taking tomorrow off to finish.

Oh and the pics I saw of hww online must have been photoshopped.
I don't know what he was thinking. She wasn't cute at all.

Last edited by Mighty; 11/24/14 01:29 AM.
S
S
OH. MY. FREAKIN. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Doing the biggest happy-dance for my MIGHTY!!!!

Ok....calm down, Shining.... It's just a day. Things change and twist and turn and go round and round.....

But, c'mon! Are you kinda dying ????? How are you doing with this???

M
Mighty Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Haha! You are so funny, Shining.

Eh, I'm OK. It's kind of crazy. I just have to stay my course. I have a lot of work to do.

So does he.

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard