Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well, guess setting boundaries didn't work. Seems someone thiefed the 'nanas.

Bugga, anyone got tips for waywards hounds! wink

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
J
J
That's a whole different expertise required there.

Both mid 30s, 2 young kids
BD 7sep14
XW moved on long ago, now living with OM1
D paperwork in progress
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
It's alright, I didn't see him do it but just noticed when I wanted one the whole bunch of 6 was missing. He then wanted an egg later so stole one of those off the bench too. Oh and someone had a number 2 accident on the floor and I suspect another someone cleaned up! Eeeeeeeeewwwww! The wrong doer I have no idea I but don't need to guess who cleaned up. The spotty biatch. sick sick

Cinnamon scrolls anyone? That was tonight's little treat, as it was far to windy to head outside and do outside stuff. Filled a bin bag (for the wheelie bin challenge) and filled a box with recycling as well. Dining room is now fit for a db dinner party. Home made from scratch pizza for lunch as well. Threw a few things out of the kitchen and cleaned the dust and grease off the spices. All that cleaning was procrastination for not vacuuming the house, well I feel I should do behind everything once or twice a year. It was bd in feb when I did it last so it's well and truely due. Dusted lots of stuff found a couple more books like another boundaries book another by Florence littauer and the magic of thinking big.

The re ordering and de cluttering is still under way. Decided to put some good stuff out into the kitchen so I can start using them, like the crystal salad/dessert bowl. I use my crystal wine glasses all the time, as its like good tea tastes better from china so does wine.

Washed make up brushes, did the washing as well. Was going to hear work pants but decided it was in the vacuuming pile too hard.

Last edited by Ggrass; 11/01/14 10:28 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G

grin grin whistle
Ggrass runs into thread flapping Arms speaking Italian. ( you know fast English with wide had gestures) grin grin

Omg, today my golly gosh..... Just very excited.
It turns out ss25 has been half making conversations that concern r and settlement, while working with s16 on work experience. So I confronted him, in a db sort of way. Unfortunately by text as that is the only means open. So ss25 gets uppity starts to draw I didn't, i wasn't etc. I said I wanted his side. He talked big, in the fact he almost stated I'm Sweden I don't take sides.

I stated my expectations and told him if the topic comes up he's to shut it down he's the adult. He also without saying anything too much told me more than he ever realised too.
For a 180 I stood my ground, without being drawn. Whoooop whoop.

Then s16 tryed his hand, by being defiante. He was told, um no you promised this, didn't happen there is no discussion, no requests you need to be where I say when I say or I will not be collecting you. He then swore and so I acted. The phone was hung up (action) rather than endless talk.

And he was there. He was also told miss one more day of school and your staying within walking distance of school.

Which is a very long way from his new gf! Oh dear so sad!
He was very mature admitted he was fing up. Instead of dropping swear words on me and abuse.

So around a great day, but I was having a flat mood, but the good far outweighs any flat mood.

Got so many invites this weekend to Do stuff, I'm not sure how to fit it all in.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
J
J
I can see why you're excited. smile

BD 7sep14
D paperwork in progress
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I know, small very exciting things.

Oh I also paid my retainer. H who was supposed to be doing the no disputed returns in the last 30 days didn't bother, but did however find time to email this morning crazy grin wanting to know what mediated deal I wanted.

Not sure he like his reply. My l will be in contact! wink grin

If I go to dinner sat at work mates place she has organised me a partial blind date. Well I saw his pic, poor bloke has no clue he's being set up. blush grin
Given last week I kept dreaming of cough splutter romance! This poor bloke could be I serious trouble!

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
J
J
Be gentle with him..... wink

BD 7sep14
D paperwork in progress
G
G
Blind date? Can he have his vision corrected?

smile

Me 54 Him 63
M 23 T 29
0 Kids
Funny Farm of Rescues
12/12 OW--
5/13 ILYBINILWY: A denied
9/13 Proof OW: ENDED
2/14 Got D papers on my BD
I kicked him out for my sanity
9/14 He wants to "talk"?

J
J
That would be more of an only in focus at a distance date surely....

BD 7sep14
D paperwork in progress
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Bloke lives hours away. So distance is not my thing, but I will go as I like food and company. wink the dinner will be fun.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard