Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
I haven't posted in 10 days. I've been seeing a positive change in wifes actions with kids. She has been staying home the last few weekends. This weekend would be 3 in a row. I have been busy with work and also with kids and church events. Really have been the spiritual leader for kids. Up until last weekend wife has been ignoring me. Last Sunday I took kids to church for early bible study before service and then they stayed after for a kids program. I came home after church and asked w to pick the kids up. She asked me what we were going to do with D. I told her I was sorry but I wasn't going to talk about it with her since I had not heard anything from my attorney. AI then said i thought the current situation needed to change that it was having a negative impact on kids. I asked her how she thought I was going to live with her until June in the same house. She said she wasn't going to leave our whome. I then mentioned her getting a teaching job and asking me to commit to getting kids ready for school and taking too school so she could leave at 6am for her job. I told her I would. Then 2 weeks later I am served D papers blind sighted. How she could expect me to move out. I then went to run errands. She called me on phone and it was not the best conversation, she blamed me for not helping her with D 4 months ago. I reminded her she was still in her Affair 4 months ago.a I wasn't going to let her do this to herself or our family when she was in this crazyness. Anyway that night she had a 103temp. Next morning kids were all sick and she had pneumonia. I check her phone bill at work to make sure no contact with om. Noticed an unusual number. Checked it out a text from om ex wife. Wife responded to the text 2hrs later. I know the ex wife and my wife were casual freinds do to D12 softball team, however not close or phone buddy. Might be mind reading a little, but can't believe the text was a good one. Who knows but it could be she found out about the Affair some how. The ex w has 3 kids with om and D is 2 yrs old. Anyway my wife has been showing signs of being more interested in me this week. Calling me 3 or 4 times during the day. More conversation at home etc. We had a kid Halloween party at school wed.night. I took kids since w was sick. She stopped by with more candy for our booth, which we didn't need, and then went to wallmart and got more. Today she called me a few times and was a lot more freindly. I want to hug her and give her a big kiss, but know that would be a big no no. I don't know what is going on in her mind or life right now for that matter. We have a big barn dance at our church this Sunday. It's always been a big thing for us and kids. I am sure the kids are going to want to go. I may ask her if she could take kids so she could connect with some of her old church freinds. I know she is in hiding from church freinds out of shame. Her words! I will keep on going and keep showing her my fight for her and family and pray that she re commits before the holidays.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
I haven't posted in 10 days. I've been seeing a positive change in wifes actions with kids. She has been staying home the last few weekends. This weekend would be 3 in a row. I have been busy with work and also with kids and church events. Really have been the spiritual leader for kids. Up until last weekend wife has been ignoring me. Last Sunday I took kids to church for early bible study before service and then they stayed after for a kids program. I came home after church and asked w to pick the kids up. She asked me what we were going to do with D. I told her I was sorry but I wasn't going to talk about it with her since I had not heard anything from my attorney. I then said i thought the current situation needed to change that it was having a negative impact on kids. I asked her how she thought I was going to live with her until June in the same house. She said she wasn't going to leave our home. I then mentioned her getting a teaching job and asking me to commit to getting kids ready for school and taking too school so she could leave at 6am for her job. I told her I would. Then 2 weeks later I am served D papers blind sighted. How she could expect me to move out. I then went to run errands. She called me on phone and it was not the best conversation, she blamed me for not helping her with D 4 months ago. I reminded her she was still in her Affair 4 months ago.a I wasn't going to let her do this to herself or our family when she

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Not much new to report. I had a conversation with wife on Saturday morning. We both agreed that the current situation is not working out. We talked for quite a while about alot of different things. We talked about kids, school, religion etc. When d day happened she mentioned that she had found God and had been praying for me to find God. I asked her if she could help me understand this.it didn't make sense to me.she asked me why i had not cooperate with her 4 months ago. I reminded her she was still in affair and I thought she was making lifetime decisions for her and kids and I was going to fight her on her decision to divorce until she was in a better place. She talked about moving out until school was out.me staying at home with kids. I am not going to move out that is for sure. She tells me affair is over and I would like to believe her but have no trust in her.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

M
M
I'm sorry that's how things are for you.

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Not sure what to do with my waw. I mentioned to her 3 weeks ago that I thought she should move out and get an apartment, and said I really wanted a plan for that to happen by that next weekend. The week went buy and she came down with pneumonia. I took care of her and kids and didn't bother bringing anything up about her leaving.she seems to be very tired both physically and mentally for the last month. I have just focused on the kids and myself. She comes home from work and has had zero energy. Has been sleeping alot and had zero energy to help with cooking and kids homework. I really do think she is fighting depression. Depression runs in her family. Today I got a call from kids school and 2 of 3 kids were sick. It messed up my work day but I picked up kids and got them home cooked lunch and dinner. I went into work at 3 and wife was home buy 330. I got home at 6 and wife was sleeping in my room. The kitchen was a mess and it looked like kids were unsupervised since I left. I had bible study at 7. By 630 wAW was down in kitchen watching me clean. She asked me if I could stay home and I told her I needed to go since I missed last week. I was pretty frustrated with the day and mentioned I couldn't do this situation until xmas holidays were over. I left for bible study and she texted me 3x about nothing important so I didn't respond. I am going to take tomorrow off and going to cabin in am for a few days to hunt. I'm convinced she is depressed but don't know what to do. If I suggest or bring it up she will think I am controlling. The more I push or bring up her leaving her attitude changes.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
An update on my sitch. There has been no movement or hearings scheduled on D proceedings. My wife said she wants to get through the holidays before talking to the kids.I have been keeping a positive attitude around w. We went to church last Sunday together as a family for the first time in months. We were ushers and my w seemed uncomfortable being there. She was sitting a few feet away from me in the pew.at the end of the service I whispered to her that it was all her fault me finding Jesus. She got a smile on her face. Actually was the best interaction we have had in quite a while. Anyway I have been depressed for the last few days. My D12 and twin boys came into my room and found a box of family photos in my wife's closet. The kids and I looked at them for an hour.since then I have been depressed. I see all the love and happiness in those photos. My w has been nice to me for the most part of the last week. I think she see I am a little withdrawn and upset about something. My gut tells me she will ask me if I'm ok. To be honest I have thought about telling her why,the photos all the memories and feelings I had when looking at them.I don't know if it will make any difference but I want to talk to her about why I am depressed. There is so many things I want to get off my mind.any feedback is appreciated

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

W
W
Is the affair over?

M 16 T 17
W moved in w/ AP (OW) 5/14
ILYBNIL 5/14
A discovered 6/14
D papers served via USPS 8/14
Filed my response 9/14
D final 5/15...
I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Wnwb123, I am not 100% certain but I think it is. But not certain. She has been more engaged with kids. She has fought depression throughout our m. She hides it very well. For as much as she has pushed for a D, she has done zero thus far with mediation which we agreed to. I have told her as recently as 2 weeks ago that I couldn't live like this anymore and suggested she gets apartment rt away. Since then she been more freindly. Even calling me honey. First time in a long time.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
I don't know. But i told her last week during a good conversation that I would always be good coparenting but I don't think I would ever be able to speak to her again. I would and have forgiven her but how she has ended our marriage I know I could never forget.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

W
W
Your wife was the one who filed, right? Did you file a counter complaint? You pushing the divorce forward may put pressure on her to realize what she's losing. I don't know. Hopefully you can get some input from the veterans here.

M 16 T 17
W moved in w/ AP (OW) 5/14
ILYBNIL 5/14
A discovered 6/14
D papers served via USPS 8/14
Filed my response 9/14
D final 5/15...
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard