Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
G
G
Shining,

I'm so happy you like the new job. I just moonwalked in your honor, baby!!!! It's nice that your job is so convenient to your home as well.

As far as your h inquiring about your travel plans, perhaps he is concerned about Ebola. I kid!!!!! I think it's great that you are really putting some genuine distance between the 2 of you. It's necessary for you to heal.

Sashay and a hug!

Last edited by Georgiabelle; 10/25/14 12:28 AM.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
S
S
I just wanted to stop by and say I'm glad your job is great! You deserve all this wonderful stuff coming your way.

If you have a second, Shining, I could use some of your insight and support on my thread. I'm really sucking at this DB thing and I'm not doing well at all.

M: 37 H: 36
M: 13 T: 18
D: 7
Bomb: 6/30/14
Separation: 8/11/14

Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
S
Shining Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks, GB! I'm so happy there so far. And you Moonwalked in my honor, huh? That's awesome:). I'm reading your thread and doing the Humpty-Hump, lol wink

Ss, thank you for the encouragement. I just read your thread, and I'm going to re-read before responding. I'm sorry you're having a tough time lately. Hang in there, Ss.

Sooooo.... Last night, D13's group of friends and their parents were having a cookout and invited me. I was exhausted, and falling asleep at my desk when I got the invite.

After some back and forth....I agreed to join them. Reluctantly.

We ended up having a blast. They were so funny!

All they know about my sitch is that I'm S, and it wasn't what I wanted. Zero else. And they didn't ask. How cool is that?

One of the moms works at my D13's school, and my D13 loves her like a second mommy. I have a feeling they co-conspired to help me get off my a$$ and GAL.

I do feel a shift. It's definitely time!

What time, you say?????

It's "GAL o'freakin'clock!!!!"

I'm not at all eager to do this stuff yet....it takes a lot of energy to get myself in the right frame of mind. It used to be so natural for me. Not anymore. But that's changing again, I hope.

I am ok once I'm out, now. The anxiety is far, far less than even a month ago!

I have decided to blame Eric, uR, (and a few others who may choose to remain anonymous but know who they are)....for pulling me out of my shell.

And they probably will regret that effort..... wink

YEAH,,,that's what you need. GAL GAL GAL GAL
SO glad you went and enjoyed yourself!!!!!!!!

Me 43 ring off Oct 2014 (my ring back on Feb 2015)
H 51 (ring off 7/2013)
M 2007 T 1996
S 14
July 2013- H told me he was unhappy.....said he is staying for Son
Feb 18 2014 Found out about OW
D
D
Good for you Shining- I need to do what you did- dust myself off and go do something even when I'm tired. Glad to see it lifted your spirits!!

Me 41 H 40
M 20 T 23
S 19,16, 8 D 13
BD1 dec 2012 not sure going to work
BD2 sep 2013 seeking a D
Filed oct 2013, D Feb 2015
Life is about daring greatly, about being in the arena- Brene Brown
U
U
I will take the blame all day gladly, my friend. I get that you didnt want to go, believe me. But I am so glad you forced yourself and wound up having a good time.

Oh and by the way...I love you the you that has come out of her shell. I can hang with her anytime. smile

S
Shining Offline OP
OP Offline
S
2B, thank you!!! I'm learning!

daring, The dusting off?? Oh, I'm definitely dusty....lol. And tired. Two VERY sociable qualities, don't you think?

uR, thank you!!! I love you too the you that guided this me out of my shell!

Cleaning a bit tonight. I typically don't have a ton of clutter. My big old house wasn't showroom perfect, but it was remarkably clean, considering we had 7 in the house.

My apartment still has a ways to go.... Hard to downsize and find a home for everything, sometimes.

Apparently, "Hoarder-Chic" is not a good decor style after all. laugh

G
G
Yeah, shining, hoarder chic!

Its been my goal to fill the bin with crap that needs dumping each week. Feeling a bit like I missed the target by missing last week, but things happen and the bin wasn't full. Fulling this week but no clutter when in it.

Do it in small chunks.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
S
Shining Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi, Gg! Great to hear from you smile.

It is overwhelming to try to do it all at once, for sure! Small chunks it is!

And, for the record.... I have not been playing with a "full bin" for quite some time now.... crazy crazy crazy

G
G
You don't realise how much crapola you can fit into a wheelie bin till you really try. Oh and I do tend to wheel it inside too! grin

Well to the outside veranda which is closed in so technically inside.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard