Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
B-V2 #2500172 10/24/14 05:45 AM
B
B
Ahoy,
I really feel for you. Our timelines are about the same and I have the D train bearing down on me two. I feel the same as you regarding the need for physical reassurance. I would be there for you but I'm too happily married at the moment just like all of us. Lol. Just wrap your arms around yourself and squeeze. That's from me!

M40 XW35
M11 T15
S9 D5
Bomb 6/3/14
Papers del 10/3/14
D final 12/5/14

I wish I could love you and make you believe it
'Cause that's all you ever wanted
From me

R
R
Hi Ahoy. Don't beat yourself up because your down. Everyone one on This forum loves the WAS to some degree or we wouldn't posting. Most of the stories seem to be along the same lines and whatever the causes or who's fault is was to what ever degree we are the ones who have been left. From what I read of everyone's post not one person seems to be unable to change and become better at an R. I truly believe our WAS will not bet better off without us as partners but that is no conciliation to us. My own W is crying daily and has told kids she is making a huge mistake. She is home everyday and my house has never been so clean BUT she does not seem to want to comeback to me. I can tell from your posts your are a great person and I honestly had a thought to jump on a plane from Dublin to fly over to give you that hug LOL. Joking aside I actually teared up reading your post. Please know that while I have no wisdom for you, I do know what you are going through and it's horrible. Your H is a fool and that's clear for all on here to see. Take care of yourself and your D and one day you will be happy again and I hope it's soon.

rd500 #2500198 10/24/14 09:12 AM
J
J
Being sad is no bad thing. Grief is perfectly natural - its when we don't let it out or indulge in it its a problem.

Let yourself be sad. Have a good cry. And know that you will be happy again because you're a good person with good things in your life.

Personally I'm accepting the divorce itself because my old M ended the day my W left me for someone else. Doesn't mean I'm not sad and the end of that particular adventure - I'll appreciate the next one more though.

Both mid 30s, 2 young kids
BD 7sep14
XW moved on long ago, now living with OM1
D paperwork in progress
Ahoy #2500224 10/24/14 12:21 PM
D
D
I also have the uncontrollable sobbing episodes that randomly happen and I also would give anything for someone to hold me tightly and say everything will be ok. I have often told people that you have no idea how this feel unless you have gone through it yourself. Rest when you can.

Me: 54
H: 58
Married: 29 years
Together 33 years
H admitted to A: 5/29/14
H moved out :6/15/14
OW lives 4 hours away and "occasionally" stays weekends with H
D23
D18
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard