Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
R
rd500 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Tonight was a bad time. W comes home and stays night d's sleep with her. When she came home D13 was going to pictures S15 will not speak to her anymore D10 is pleased to see W but is torn about me. S19 is please to see W it is unhappy with her leaving family. Anyway W ttold me she has no money and I shod not be spend money on taking kids out as it is spoiling them. She went on to say she feels like an aunt coming to visit and not their mum anymore. I told her I didn't know what to say and left. I see W is gone from M but is very unhappy re choice to leave home. I feel bad for her but her choice so what can I do Tough

R
rd500 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hi all. Very down today. Had meeting with I/C yesterday and she's very pleased with my progress. She has met W in the past and is attempting to make contact again. I/C is convinced W is not in anEA or PA with her friend but I still have my doubts. Kids abit down yesterday and this morning especially my D10 who seems to be taking the separation the worst. Quiet nite last nite with kids we played a few games and had a laugh but reality is sinking in with them and it's painful to watch. I don't think i ever posted that my dad left when I was 11 and it had a profound effect on me with my own relationships and I was always determined that my own children would not suffer like I did Good job me !!!!

Re the R I have little hope left as things have got to the stage where I feel it's best to deal with what's happening rather than hold out hope that anything will change. Maybe that's a self defence thing but all the signs I see as positive I think are just my W's new harsh reality. She is living in a one bed flat that she constantly complains about ( to kids and me ) she changed her car , which she told kids she hates and has no money She tells me she cannot sleep and she feels she is no longer a real mother to the children. She is usually crying when she tells me this. I still love her but I am struggling to understand why she can cause all of this upset to our family and still feel she can confide in me. Maybe I'm like an old pair of trainers. Not much use but still comfortable !!!!

Rant over I hope you all take care and have a good weekend

V
V
This is a very kind and warming thread with sage advice from you all.
Rd you are asking all of the questions that I want to ask in a way that i understand.
I have read your thread and see the love for your children provides a safe haven for all of you as the storm rages. I wish you all peace.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

M
M
Vanilla, everyone's situation is different. You can't use someone else's strategy and use it in yours. Where is your story?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
V
V
Thank you mr bond I will start my own thread soon as I don't want to hijack another's thread. Am in the think like a beginner phase so that some threads like this one are fresh and appealing. The thoughts are clearly adding to DR for me.

Will start my own thread as my woolly thinking allows And sadly as yet. No strategy just confusion.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

R
rd500 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Thanks Vanilla. And you should post your story ASAP. People like MrBond can offer great advice and people like me can offer support Take care

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard