Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
D
D
Shining you are cracking me up!
I too have been noticing eye candy lately... The guy at the Starbucks drive thru is freaking HAWT! And since I go there every morning he greets me by name and chats a bit.
But alas- he wears a ring- and I'm not dating either.
So I just drool into my coffee!! smile

So glad you are loving the job. That definitely heros keep me sane and feeling worthy too! Keep Rockin it!

Me 41 H 40
M 20 T 23
S 19,16, 8 D 13
BD1 dec 2012 not sure going to work
BD2 sep 2013 seeking a D
Filed oct 2013, D Feb 2015
Life is about daring greatly, about being in the arena- Brene Brown
U
U
Ok, now you made me cry...happy tears, though, S. Thank you for what you wrote. I was drawn back here...to find you. I know it.

You really are incredible, S. I mean that sincerely. I am glad you are seeing you and beyond happy that you found that job.

As far as h, he is feeling the shift in you if I had to guess. Oh well, not your problem, right?

You just keep going...I cant wait to see where you land.

And there aint nothing wrong with lookin...just sayin..:)

S
Shining Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Oh, daring....the drooling into the coffee, I so relate.

I have lost all my "cool-points" somewhere along the road...lol!! That is, assuming I was ever in possession of cool points to begin with....

I have done more clumsy tripping, spilling, dropping things, realizing something is on my face AFTER I've been chatting with someone über good-looking..... It's truly hopeless, lol. I have become the epitome of "hot mess".

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement! Things are slowly getting better and better. smile

S
Shining Offline OP
OP Offline
S
uR, I am certain you were drawn back here, and I believe it was to find me. Although I can be upbeat and I like to have fun on here....if anyone saw me in April and May, you would have thought I was a 97 year old catatonic bag lady. I was dying from the inside out. I never thought I would laugh again. It was dark. I was truly saved after coming here and finding you, uR. No other way to put it.

I have a lot that I miss in my life. I have essentially lost everything except my kids.

But....I also have so much to be grateful for. Life puts on a different "costume" sometimes. It looks completely different, but it's still a good life.

And the guy-candy????? Me lookin'???? Oooohhhh, mmmyyy..... I forgot how fun that is!! Best not get caught looking, tho....

Perhaps our friend Eric can give me lessons on subtly? whistle

B
B
Oh, sorry, Shining. I’m not dating either, just window shopping. wink

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
S
Shining Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Lol, Bright! No need to apologize! I didn't think you were dating....

But, yeah.... The looking...window shopping..... I'm guessing free samples are off limits?

C
C
Originally Posted By: Shining
But H told me he went. He said he had a full work up on "everything", and he repeated the word, "everything" no less than 5 times.... Like a cuckoo clock.....

He told me the results of tests (true or not, who knows) and that he's healthy. He told me a few things this doc said, and meds he wants to try, and why...interesting.

OF COURSE there cant be anything wrong with him.

It is called DENIAL - not a river in EGYPT.

I have heard this script before.

Me-70, D37,S36
E
E
Shinning

Quote:
I'm about to get my a$$ back on a plane for another hug!!!!

Group hug! smile

Quote:
He told me a few things this doc said, and meds he wants to try, and why...interesting.

What was interesting?

Quote:
Even if that happened, and even if H started going to IC....this mess isn't going away anytime soon. There is NO hurry to figure anything out, no matter what happens next. I refuse to risk major drama and setback nonsense while my s16 and D13 are still in my care. Nahgunnahappen.

Good reality to be sitting in.

Quote:
Asking me how often. With whom.

And what does THIS ^^^ tell you?

Quote:
I forgot how fun that is!! Best not get caught looking, tho....

Nothing wrong with looking….just be careful. I’ll pass along a word of wisdom that was once given to me…..

“temptation comes….when a door is INTENTIONALLY left open”

Remember your goals. You’ll be tested, you’ll be tried, whatever you do…..know why you are doing it. Never to lie to YOURSELF – just be YOU. Own your choices and live them.

Quote:
Perhaps our friend Eric can give me lessons on subtly?

HOT pink knitted half shirt with 6 inch heels….. subtle enough? Wait that's what I am wearing. smile ROTFLMAO.

Oh….. BTW, IMO, you’ve already won the battle…. You just do not know it yet. 

"The difficulties of Life are intended to make us BETTER,not bitter".
"Fear is a prison, where you are the jailer. FREE YOURSELF!"
"Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B." - Jack3Beans
U
U
Honored I was able to help.

I have a lot that I miss in my life. I have essentially lost everything except my kids.

You havent lost the most important things, S. I know you know that. smile

Perhaps our friend Eric can give me lessons on subtly?

Um, you did meet Eric, right? LOL!

As Eric said, you have to be true to you. So, when making any kind of decisions, make sure they match who you are. smile

S
Shining Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi, Cadet! Yep...H can't have anything be wrong with him. Seems to have stopped blaming me, but he still can't be accountable for anything, himself.

Eric, I found it interesting because H has continued to share his personal medical results, med changes, etc. with me throughout the S. In my first D, I would NEVER have wanted xh knowing anything about my personal medical business. Xh was the same in reverse. Just seems crazy to me that H gives me these details, yet wants to D me.

I'm not sure what his questions about travel tell me. He asks, and clearly is bothered by it. Jealous? Doesn't want me to move on? Idk.... I suppose, if it's making him think about things, time will tell.

Oh, and Eric....I am waiting for my pic of you in that outfit.... wink

uR, yeah.....that Eric. grin

I think it's wise for me to not be making any decisions about men or dating. I really am enjoying time with me and the kids right now. I have a clear view of who I want to be. I also know I'm not there yet.

It will be a lifelong process....although, there will be a point where I'm far enough along to know when, or "if", it's time to move on.

When I get lonesome, or miss good times with H, I think about what it would be like to date. That said, I do entertain the thought....the "what if" part....but I am VERY aware of the fact that I am not emotionally "out of love" with my H.

Hypothetically, if I was over him, and dating, I would not want a man to date me if he was still in love with his wife. With that in mind, I wouldn't feel good if I did that to someone else.

Work was awesome, again. I'm exhausted..... sleep sleep sleep

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard