Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
U
OP Offline
U
hey Nero, glad to hear from you. Yes, you did have a time of it, with your mom and all. It is out of your hands now. You have no control over other's actions...thank goodness.

Yea, there is something to be said for just going with it all and seeing what happens. We should be grateful for what we have, especially when seeing how others around the world are forced to live. Perspective, right?

You are right...the hows and whys not important in the grand scheme of things.They have their place in the beginning as we are trying to sort things out. But then we realize we really cannot ever know what is in the heart and mind of someone else.

I, too, worry about how kids will make it out in the real world. I dont think most of them are prepared at all. We wanted so badly for them to have it better than we did that i think we went too far the other way in some ways.

I think its great that you have been working. Man, I could just picture you in a classroom. I would love to see it. smile

I do agree that your need to declutter has a basis in what you are feeling inside. A sort of cleansing of the mind and heart. You will do it when you are ready. I think you are getting closer and closer.

Yay! for you saying you are a good egg and the heck with anyone who has a problem with it. True freakin that. LOL!

And you lost weight...good for you. You sound really good, my friend. I like it.... a lot. smile

xoxo

P
P
UR, Part of your subject line reads hope they help ... well they have!!! I will certainly be re-reading. Thank you for sharing your posts.

I was wondering tho', after having to deal with all the emotions of an LBS, how long did it take you to reach that point of understanding while on your journey?
pb smile

pbetra
----
M: 15 yrs (in 2014)
BD: 6/03/2014
Infidelity ('known' from July 2014)
Denied PA Feb 2015
2 leave Mar 2015 (left early Summer). Some contact.
Back briefly 2017 (after family death)
Separated 2017

U
OP Offline
U
Hey Pbetra, thanks for your kind words.

You know, everyone's journey is different, so the timeframes will be, too.

I had a lot of work to do and I came kicking and screaming into Dbing. I couldnt get it for quite some time. It wasnt until I truly let go, that my journey really began. It was a process. A painful, difficult, amazing process.

It happens when it does. The main thing is to keep moving forward. Even if it is just baby steps. As long as it is forward facing.

You dont want to skip any parts. Each and every step is important.

The main thing to realize is this - that you will be ok. You will survive and thrive if you choose to.

You just have to take a leap of faith.

N
N
HEY HIYA -

I'M, THINKING of you this morning- and just wanted to check in and say 'still alive and breathing" here. I've been workin, and busy and just not thinking or talking about all the discordant junk in myu life and just doin what i gotta do here. totally stayin in the day .

It's okay, i hope you're havin a nice fall. i wonder where the heckmy thread is- gotta go look. I was so glad to hear linda say she's doing good and seeing someone. gives me hope - like her, i feel you've been a real "life saver" of sorts - so just want to say hi and thanks again (and again...)

It's great to think in life there are people like you that find the time and make the effort to "give" - it's hard to ask for help- it's life-altering when you're forced to and someone kind cares enough to hold out a hand-

you're a special person -

xxoo have a wonderful day

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard