Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 24 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24
Iva #2401264 11/05/13 11:40 PM
T
T
Iva, welcome to DB forum smile You'll find us all a friendly and helpful bunch smile For starters, just stick to one thread smile When I first joined I used to do what you did and go to other threads just to get an immediate answer. We're all on different timezones, so tomorrow morning you may get loads of answers to your thread smile Be patient - A word you'll hear a lot on here smile
Getting hate email and telling you it's all your fault is typical behaviour for a WAS.
You sound like you are doing ok with your GALing and your PMA, keep it up smile
First of all, it is not entirely your fault, just remember that. He is trying to put you down and because you've been married for a while he knows what buttons to press.
Has he moved in with OW? How long as he been with her? I wasn't sure if you put on your thread how old you both are. It normally helps to have a signature like mine especially until we get to know you smile
What are you doing to GAL apart from going out? Have you thought about taking up a new hobby or doing some volunteering work? Going out is ok in small doses but you are going to need to watch your money as it is harder to manage on your own.
You mention not being able to get the chance to talk to him. He will contact you soon, but if he doesn't then just peek out and find an excuse to email him such as his mail coming to yours or financial issues. I hope to hear from you soon, either on this thread or on your own thread smile

H47 me48
T22 M21
S20 - Got high functioning autism
3/2000 H admits to OW and moves out to live with her
11/2000 H moves back home
2/4/13 H moves out
H tells me he wants D 6/13, but now he can't afford to!
I
Iva Offline
I
He is 46 I am 47. No he hasn't move in with her she lives in Miami and H lives in Oregon. OW works for a company that will fly them for free so they have been taking lots of trips together and he frequently goes to see her and she come to visit here. He hooked up with her before we split - an emotional relationship to start. Then even before we physically split they vacationing together, OW is separated from H and is going through custody proceedings.

I have been doing many MANY things to keep myself occupied. First, restoring furniture, running, joined a gym, and a woman's group.
I don't think reaching out to him is a good idea because it has only succeeded in pissing him off. He said he just wants me to go away.

Iva #2401283 11/06/13 12:36 AM
T
T
You seem to be doing fine and finding lots of things to keep you occupied smile You mentioned that you want an answer, but what is the question?
Keep on doing what you're doing and if you don't want to reach out to him then that's ok smile Be careful of your language on here though, you could end up being banned.
The roller coaster ride starts here and I hate roller coasters smile When you get a chance, come over to my thread. We have fun on there at times when it's not being overtaken by our sitches. Me, not quitting and milehigh all have fun threads when the mood takes us smile We try and cheer each other up when the going gets tough smile
Look after yourself, your health is the most important right now smile

H47 me48
T22 M21
2/4/13 H moves out
I
Iva Offline
I
Thank you for responding, the answer I seek was just a response. I was starting to feel ignored...sorry had my pity party..now I am done.

I have definitely been on a roller coaster ride for some time and trying to read which direction it goes. I know I just need to keep staying dark for now and be patient.

Right now I am just living life as though it is over and trying to build a life an accept that we won't ever see each other again. I know right now this is what he wants because he knows it would hurt me.
Thanks again

Iva #2401560 11/06/13 07:08 PM
T
T
Hi Iva,
You're welcome smile
You'll get more traffic if you move to your own thread. Also look in on other people's threads like mine and join in the conversation smile

H47 me48
T22 M21
2/4/13 H moves out
I
Iva Offline
I
I do have my own thread but haven't had a single response until now, and I have responded to others just haven't gotten anything back.

Thank you!

I
Iva Offline
I
You mentioned my language... I am sorry to offend, but I don't know what I said that could get me banned. I don't want to be banned could you give me a hint?

Much appreciated.
Iva

Iva #2401717 11/07/13 09:06 AM
T
T
You said p*ssing him off. I'm now not sure if this is considered inappropriate language as some words are allowed in the US than in the UK.
If you move to your thread then I'll follow you smile

H47 me48
T22 M21
2/4/13 H moves out
I
Iva Offline
I

D
D
I have same sitch as you do. How are things now with your R?

Me: 54
H: 58
Married: 29 years
Together 33 years
H admitted to A: 5/29/14
H moved out :6/15/14
OW lives 4 hours away and "occasionally" stays weekends with H
D23
D18
Page 21 of 24 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard