Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
C
C
Originally Posted By: beatrice
I still think what the **** happened to my life?
But we learn, and you have learned quickly.

Aint that the truth and it happens everyday and not always about MLC.

Sometimes we just all get a lot of bad hands dealt to us.

And you can only play the cards your dealt.

Me-70, D37,S36
E
E
Quote:
OMG, it's hard.

How much fun would easy be? smile

"The difficulties of Life are intended to make us BETTER,not bitter".
"Fear is a prison, where you are the jailer. FREE YOURSELF!"
"Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B." - Jack3Beans
B
B
More fun, that is for sure honey!

U
U
S, our self confidence takes a hit during this, that's for sure. Things we thought we knew about ourselves need to be looked at again.

So good on you for self talking at work. We all need to do it at times.

Yea, the price would be way too high for you to ride this out with him. Its all his.

You are walking your own....it's been amazing to watch. smile

B
B
Shining, I see so many similarities in our stories. Except I only have one child and you have four. My first XH was not a good father and treated me badly. When I married second time, I thought I was giving my son a stability of a good healthy family and a step dad who cared about him more than his biological father. I feel guilty that I could not keep that promise to my son.

At least you are getting the child support from your kid’s father. I was getting none.

I’m glad you like your new job. It is a big deal. I know it was for me.

I support your decision to have your kids on H’s insurance. You are still married to him. Fthnluv is right ,if your status changes, you can always enroll them at your work.

Hope you had a good day today. Thinking of you.

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
S
Shining Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Ok, uR....stop making me cry!!! I'm about to get my a$$ back on a plane for another hug!!!!

The truth is, uR.... Any walking I'm doing on my own? Anything amazing to watch? Is because of the gift I have in knowing you, and everyone on this board.

I did my own work, (still have a long way to go) and I know better than to diminish that, because you taught me that, too smile.

The gift part, is that I believe, without a doubt, that it was because of your words and your way, your timing, your insane level of intuition, and your perspective....that I was able to RECEIVE the information I needed to have, in order to move beyond the despair.

I'm not done with the ride...I know there will be good and bad days ahead, but nothing like those first months. uR, you were the first person to post to me. I will forever be grateful to have connected here.

Ok....before I start packing any bags, lol....

My. Job. Friggin'. Rocks.

I love it. Love love love it. Cool things are happening. Details are not important here.... Other than I REMEMBER who I am. I remember what I can do. I am so much less afraid to be me. I've been putting myself out there a little more each day, and offering my opinion and experience. Get this.... It has VALUE. OMG. Who knew???

I have a lot to learn and figure out, but I can see so many areas that I can put my skills to use. The best part? These people are easy to care about. They are just real people. I can't even believe I have this wonderful place to work, less than a mile from my apartment!

Kids are doing well. S18 leaves in 10 days.... Ouch. Leaving that topic for now...

Hhmmmmmm.....what else, what else......there's was something.......ummm

Oh!

I saw H today.

He texted asking if he could pick up my check for car payment. I said yes. I met him out front and talked for a few minutes.

He told me he went to our family doc. The doc that has treated him for over 20 years, and me for 4. The same doc I saw this summer, that knows all. Knows MLC. Knows H S21.... Everything. This doc told me in the summer, that he doubts H will go back to him because they frequently change docs in MLC.

But H told me he went. He said he had a full work up on "everything", and he repeated the word, "everything" no less than 5 times.... Like a cuckoo clock.....

He told me the results of tests (true or not, who knows) and that he's healthy. He told me a few things this doc said, and meds he wants to try, and why...interesting.

I know this doc. He is a no-bs guy. He will tell you very directly to lose weight. He will tell you when he doesn't believe you. He will call bs. I would put money that he told H to get in C, and it is not an option. I didn't ask. I'm just being hopeful.

HOWEVER.

Even if that happened, and even if H started going to IC....this mess isn't going away anytime soon. There is NO hurry to figure anything out, no matter what happens next. I refuse to risk major drama and setback nonsense while my s16 and D13 are still in my care. Nahgunnahappen.

I'm getting to know me again. Today, I really started to see this time as a gift. I mean, REALLY really see the gift part.

I get to do so many things!!!

So, h asked about my job. I told him it was great. He asked a few more general questions. He knows I work at the HQ, and that there are satellite offices all over the region. He asked me if I would be traveling, and I said yes, some.

Then he got weird about the traveling thing....very uncomfortable. Asking if I'll like it. (How the he!! would I know yet??). Asking me how often. With whom.

It was strange and creepy. He has issues there, apparently.

Oh well!!! Not my problem!! It reminded me of how free I am to travel if I want, when I want, and WHERE I want!!!

Ooohh! Back to packing for that hug..... grin

K
kml Offline
K
Let's play "what you should have said":

H: I've been tested for everything.
You: really? Let me know when your HIV test results come in.

H: will you be travelling?
You: oh yes. There's this guy in the office who looks just like Fabio, he's going to be my travel partner. smile

S
Shining Offline OP
OP Offline
S
kml,

LOL!!!!

If only.

Oh, those would have been awesome responses.....

And there are several hot guys in my office!!!!!

... I mean.... from what I..... er, people are....you know..... bodiesmadeofsteel....ummm....door-opening gentlemen....well.........uh....tight buns..

Of course I didn't really notice..... Wait, what?

...is it getting hot in here?

B
B
I hope these hot guys are single… I was hoping to meet new guys at my work, but most of the people there are married, especially the guys that I like, sigh… I keep my eyes open though smile.

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
S
Shining Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi, Bright!

Aaaaaaggghhhhhhhhh...... No matter if they're single or married.... I'm not dating :-/.

I'll just be getting fat from all the eye-candy!!!

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard