Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
wmwb123, yes she filed, I was served, yes I counter claimed! That was 4 months ago! We both agreed to mediation at the same time. nothing has happened! We have had 2conversations in last 3 months but I have left it up to her to move forward! She has done nothing! Now she wants to wait until after holidays to talk about it with kids! I told her a few weeks ago after a little emotional conversation to have her find a place to move to and get out! She has been much nicer since then! I just go through so much inner turmoil on this! I don't know if her moving out would be a benefit or not! I think she is fighting depression but hides it well. I am not sure she really wants to move out! I am not sure but she may be having second thoughts. Just a tuff deal rt now with so much at stake

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Waw was supposed to take kids to her dad's for weekend. He has been a big negative impact in her childhood and now he has been suck ING up to her running me under the bus. She has been super sweet to me today calling me honey and all nice. Tonight I asked her what time they were leaving tomorrow and she told me she didn't want to go anymore. She seems depressed. So I am letting her be. Anyway could use some vets help

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Not sure what to think. Last few days wife has been calling, texting, calling me honey. No itamacy but is looking into my eyes when we talk. She wants to cook thanksgiving for our family. We went out to eat as 2 family 2x in last week.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
I have been working hard at work. At dinner tonight we had a few Margherita s and had a few jokes she was laughing hard at. As we were leaving restaurant she grabbed one of twins and gave him a hug and kiss and told him she loved him. All good, she looked at me and I asked her if she was talking to me. She laughed but looked at me and smiled. Just going to keep GAL and keep positive interactions going. She told me she was pissed at her attorney. I didn't say anything just let it go. Anyway she has a funeral to go to friday and wants to take D12.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Probably the best feeling I have had around her in months. Her brother invited us for thanksgiving. I new she felt uncomfortable, so I told her no biggie if she doesn't want to go I would take kids after dinner for desserts.I think she was expecting me to give her a hard time.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

W
W
Keep it up. Do what works.

M 16 T 17
W moved in w/ AP (OW) 5/14
ILYBNIL 5/14
A discovered 6/14
D papers served via USPS 8/14
Filed my response 9/14
D final 5/15...
I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Got a little irritated with waw this morning. I just tired of her
Avoiding reality of our situation. She was all excited to cook thanksgiving dinner. This morning she asked me if I looked at her phone. I hadn't, so I told her I didn't. Anyway I decided to go for a drive. She followed me out to my truck and asked me what was wrong. I don't know if it is because of thanksgiving or what but I just told her i was really disappointed in the way she has treated me and the kids the last year. Instead of being great full for what she had, she just trashed me in every way. I was not angry but just matter of fact. I just let her hear it, I wasn't going to be her friend. She has decided to act like she's 20 and it has been a big negative on how are daughter views her. I said she can believe anything she wants and make fun of me for trying to save our m.,But I was there for the kids while she was out sneaking around and lieing and being deceitful. I then went to visit my sister for a few hours. She called me and told me it was not true, her trashing me. She was greatfull for what she has. I said no for what you had. You don't have that anymore. If you want to try and fix it you can, but I don't want to be freinds and I won't be freinds. I didn't marry her and have kids to be treated like this. Anyway dinner was great. Tonite, we are going to her brother s for desserts. She has completely alienated her brother and his family for the last yr. I think it is a big step for her tonight. I am not getting my hopes up but see a different attitude from her. I am not going to get to excited , I think she might realize that she has caused a lot of damage and hope she feels like trying to fix some of these things .

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Got a little irritated with waw this morning. I just tired of her
Avoiding reality of our situation. She was all excited to cook thanksgiving dinner. This morning she asked me if I looked at her phone. I hadn't, so I told her I didn't. Anyway I decided to go for a drive. She followed me out to my truck and asked me what was wrong. I don't know if it is because of thanksgiving or what but I just told her i was really disappointed in the way she has treated me and the kids the last year. Instead of being great full for what she had, she just trashed me in every way. I was not angry but just matter of fact. I just let her hear it, I wasn't going to be her friend. She has decided to act like she's 20 and it has been a big negative on how are daughter views her. I said she can believe anything she wants and make fun of me for trying to save our m.,But I was there for the kids while she was out sneaking around and lieing and being deceitful. I then went to visit my sister for a few hours. She called me and told me it was not true, her trashing me. She was greatfull for what she has. I said no for what you had. You don't have that anymore. If you want to try and fix it you can, but I don't want to be freinds and I won't be freinds. I didn't marry her and have kids to be treated like this. Anyway dinner was great. Tonite, we are going to her brother s for desserts. She has completely alienated her brother and his family for the last yr. I think it is a big step for her tonight. I am not getting my hopes up but see a different attitude from her. I am not going to get to excited , I think she might realize that she has caused a lot of damage and hope she feels like trying to fix some of these things .

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Forgot to mention during our conversation I told her she had been a great mom and a good wife. I didn't understand how she could loose those qualities.I thought those were very important to her and I was just dissapointed in her.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

I
igit Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Forgot to mention during our conversation I told her she had been a great mom and a good wife. I didn't understand how she could loose those qualities.I thought those were very important to her and I was just dissapointed in her.

M 54
W 48
T 19
M 17
D 12
Twin S 6
Twin S 6
Ilybnilwy 1/26/14
A discovered 2/3/14
D filed 7/25/14
Sumons served 8/14/14

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9