Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
L
L
Hi Julie,

Have you filed for divorce yet? If not I would seriously consider it. If you have do you have any temporary orders in place? Given what just happened neither he nor his girlfriend should be allowed in the house or on the property. I know the police say to keep calling. I also know from experience that if they get too many calls they will start going to him first to find out why you are calling them again. You need to get some legal advice on how to keep him and her out of your life as much as possible. You will need to set up an exchange location in a public place. I would not wait for this to escalate. They both sound dangerous.

Twisting on Life's Rope
Me53
W53
M20
D21 D19 D16
BD 2-2013
D final 1-2015
job Offline
Julie,
Block her calls. You need proof of her threats and the only way to get them is either by recording the calls or she texts you. Right now, it's your word against hers. If you apply for restraining order, it will only fuel her fire and she will find other ways to torment you.

If he's not living there w/you, then he should not be allowed in the house unless you invite him in. Speak to a lawyer to see what your rights are to change the locks. I think you have a good case to do so...but you do need legal advice on that. Get an alarm system if you can't change the locks.

I agree w/Life Twists. Set up an exchange location in a public place and I would have very little to say to him.

Protect yourself as much as possible.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
M
M
Hi Julie,
If I remember right, H is still living with you, right? That makes this so much harder! I'm so sorry that he actually thinks that it's OK to follow you with OW on speaker! He is not a "man". In fact he is as far from a man as you can get. First off, why in the world either OW or H would think that the kids having "play dates" is a good thing is beyond me! How is that good for anyone? Your H says he is staying for your S's sake? That is bull. It's an excuse so he doesn't have to take action. There is more going on in the background here than it seems. It's time for you to talk to him and tell HIM to go. There is no reason for you and your kids to leave and live in an apartment while he stays in the home. If he really thinks that having one parent needing to call the police and have officers coming over is better for his S than his just getting his lazy, whipped butt out of there and face what he is doing, he is wrong!

I do believe it is time for him to face up to the fact that his staying for his kids sake is a lie! Every day that he does the kind of things he is (like helping someone harass and THREATEN their mother and yes, saying "my brother is a Trooper and he will fix you" is a THREAT) he is HURTING not only you but your kids as well.

The last time my W was here her BF and her BF's boyfriend came to help her move. He pointed out that domestic calls are the worse calls they get. That cops hate them because of the violence that happens. What they did was an act of violence against you. That woman is messing around with a married man and feels she has the moral high ground enough to do that? Your H feels so compelled to do what this woman wants that he is willing to follow you around on speaker phone? Time for HIM to go, Julie. Don't let him push you and your kids from your home but it is time for him to face that what he is doing is hurting, not aiding his S!

Please hang in there Julie. You are doing better than most would be at this point and you will get through this!

S
S
Julie,

Checking in on you....last we heard, there was some serious stuff and threats and abuse going on. l hope you and the kids are ok.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard