Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Phiny Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Two months ago my h asked me to go for a walk. I was thrilled. I love quality time. That walk turned into a nightmare as he told me he had been wanting a D for the last 18 months. Not much has changed since then. H travels a lot for work and so our time together is hit and miss. H treats me kindly, we are still intimate and he acts very loving most of the time when he is home. I do not believe there is an A involved after talking to him about it. I truly believe I am sealing with MLC and depression, but h is unwilling to get help. His actions indicate he has hope for us but his words say he has made up his mind. He feels like I am not hearing him and his desire for a fresh start free from the pain life has brought thus far. For the most part I am 'acting as if' he still loves me and our marriage is stable. I am overwhelmed and do not know what to ask or say. Our children have not been told. We have been M 24 years.

R
R
I urge you to speak to a Divorce Busting Coach. Our highly trained experts understand your situation and will be able to suggest things for you to say and do, to get your marriage back on track. Dealing with this problem alone is not going to be very productive. Having the expert advice of a Divorce Busting Coach will give you confidence and strategies when dealing with your husband's behavior. You've mentioned that your husband does not want to get help. Please understand that right now, this one on one coaching is going to be for you. Ultimately your entire family will benefit from it in the future. Call me today to discuss our Divorce Busting Coaching Program.
303-444-7004

Roberta, Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004
Roberta@divorcebusting.com

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard