Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
W
OP Offline
W
Coffee Shop Drive Thru Lady told me today she is taking ten days off for vacation. I asked where she was going and she pouted and said "nowhere, I'm staying home" So I told her I just did that for two weeks and you can find all sorts of nice places to go in the city. So I said I'd see her tomorrow...she said OK...hopefully, she's there lol. I stopped at a bookstore tonight and bought her a Guide to Toronto book as a vacation gift and if she's there tomorrow I'll give it to her. I'm buttering my bread on both sides these days lol.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
OP Offline
W
Btw, D20 got a job today! She'd applied at American Eagle and they informed her that they were looking for more experience. Today they called and said one of their hires didn't work out and they wanted her to come for training on Monday. Hooray! D17 also works for American Eagle at a different store. It's all in the family now lol. This also means I save 80 bucks a month and maybe...just maybe, don't have to listen to Voldy carry on about D20's lack of employment...it's a dream anyway lol. Gotta go, it' Bible Study tonight.

W
OP Offline
W
Stopped for coffee this morning and Drive Thru Lady was there and as I pulled up somebody pinched her and she squeeled...
did you see that, she pinched me!" I asked her when her vacation was starting and she said "it's cancelled" I replied "What? I just got this for you for your vacation!" She took that bag with the guide book to Toronto I bought for her and pointed to her supervisor and said loudly and jokingly "Its' her fault, she's to blame, she's mean and won't let me go!" The woman glared at us and I said "she looks mean too!" said goodbye and off I went lol. Always a laugh to be had with Drive Thru Lady.
Last night one of the Filipino women at Bible study came up to me afterwards and thanked me for "taking care" of Church Lady last Sunday and for driving her home afterwards. This is Church Lady's "ate" (big sister...no relation though) who she stays with on some weekends. It was more like Church Lady was taking care of me lol. I remember SDA lady's sister used to message me on FB to thank me for "taking care" of her sister. It's the communal thing, I guess.
We've started Qi Gong exercises at work each morning at 8 am in the staff room using my DVD...we'll see who survives lol!

S
S
Congrats on D's job! That's awesome!

Wii - beware of your tendency to "take care" of the women you date. This is how things got out of hand with SDA lady. You did not like all the driving etc after a time. Don't start out that way with someone new. If they become too dependent on you - it becomes old really fast.

Sounds like coffee lady likes you too. You're a player!!! LOL!

Have fun!

Barb

W
OP Offline
W
Gotcha Barb! I don't mind taking care of a lady to a degree...what I have to learn is to put boundaries in place, whether it be driving or otherwise, and believe it's ok to do so. That will be my struggle in any R.
Coffee Lady is a sweetie too. My daughters say "ask her out Daddy, she sounds so cute!" lol.

W
OP Offline
W
Btw, Church Lady only lives a few blocks off my normal route otherwise I wouldn't have offered to pick her up for Bible Study...she seems to think it's too far...or really just doesn't want to go.

W
OP Offline
W
I have a new strategy for online dating. I'm only going to message women who in their profile picture are holding an alcoholic beverage in each hand, are posing with their dog, and state a desire to play head games...and the photo has to be a selfie from their bathroom mirror. This is gonna work...I can feel it!

M
M
Don't do that!!!!! I just spit water out all over my keyboard laughing. My coworkers thought I was choking to death! Warn a girl!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

W
OP Offline
W
Sorry Mish! I've got a new favourite lady. Her profile photo caption reads "on vacation"...and she's in the Liquor Store. I'm so in love.

W
OP Offline
W
here are some more gems:

I hope we have beautiful feeling each other.

I am still learning the language, which I found to be fascinated.

I have this tune of voice that sound angry, but i'm not angry at all.

God and I are on good terms but I wish he was louder.

(A recent msg to me) I have not uploaded any picture in the site but I am a good looking filipina too like you.

Btw, I dumped Christian Cafe...and the next day Born Again Baptist Lady Stalker disappeared from it too. What a coincidence! Where will she find me next?

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard