Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2488303 09/14/14 07:45 AM
R
rd500 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hi. I have read some great posts on here and hope for some advice. My wife of 20 years announced last February that she did not want to be intimate with me any more. This has been a problem since our first son was born 20 years ago but something we never really dealt with. I handled the whole announcement very badly and things escalated to the ILU ANILWU statement. Wife asked if I would stay together for the kids but I (in shock)said no. Things got worse and wife now in spare bedroom last 5 months and asking for trial desperation with strict boundaries on other people, for us both. I refused as I am not about to leave my children. This time last year I was recovering from a kidney transplant and wife was fantastic. Love was endless l, now seems to care about anyone more than me. No om to my knowledge and wife has symptoms on perimenoause. I think the peri menopause is not the problem but the catalyst to bring a lot of unresolved feelings to the surface. Wide was stay at home mum but now volunteers almost everyday . Wife talks and chars like things are normal then heads up to bed on her on. We are seeing a life coach separately and life coach is telling me it's a 50/50 chance on wife wanting marriage to work. Any advice please ?

rd500 #2489492 09/17/14 04:42 PM
C
C

Me-70, D37,S36

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard