Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
S
S
Who's paying for the wifi connection and/or the 3G she's using to send these messages to OM from inside your marital home?

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
R
Rev Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Joint bill, and I've separated the phone bill to where I'm only paying for my usage. So those messages were sent over 3/4G from inside his house when we were there, and she's paying that bill.

S
S
"she messaged him while I was sitting right next to both of them). Still hurts to think about"

It is part of the turn on for her, plus she was drunk. It is all shamless. There is no respect or loyality for her H when a W is caught up in this.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
R
Rev Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Speaking of disrespect, one of my better friends who replaced me on the deployment asked about my W's downtown shenanigans that he had seen on social media and if I was OK with it. There were some pictures in particular with her and the OM with his arm draped over her shoulders, hand about an inch from her chest, that I had told her made me uncomfortable. Normally a W with respect for her husband would apologize and stop doing things like that, or just wouldn't have let that kind of contact happen in the first place. Her reaction was defensive, accusing me of trying to control her and keep her caged in the house. My friend was the one who put it in the words of the respect/disrespect angle, and he was right.

Today's day one of her being out of the house staying with her friend, and actually the departure was cordial, a kiss goodbye and an ILY. She said she wasn't going to drink last night, and she didn't, she called me stone sober before I went to bed. On the GAL front, I get to brew some beer (haven't picked up that hobby in over 2 years), listen to some metal, and watch football. Kind of relaxing actually. I still think the real test will be after I go back to work, then we'll see if these two are really still at it I think.

R
Rev Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Alright, I need some input from peoples' BS detectors on this one:

So the W and I had plans to go to a party next weekend, a big event put on by her friend's family. She and the OM were originally scheduled to bartend for it. W calls me just now and says that I probably shouldn't go to it anymore, because a lot of the people putting on the event are not happy that I have put up the boundary of me and the OM not being in the same place. W says that the OM has backed out regardless of if I go or not, so the hosts aren't happy that they're down to one bartender either. W says that the OM won't be anywhere she is for fear that I will show up and try to fight him.

So, W says finally that her friend suggested that neither I nor the OM go to the event, since I wouldn't know anybody (and I can't fill in to bartend), and he doesn't want to run into me.

Scale of 1 to 10, where 10 is total BS - she's telling me to stay home so she can be with the OM, what say you internet?

A
A
Ill give it a 7 since these are OM's friends supposedly speaking out. I think OM will probably be there since a bunch of his friends will be too.

Me:30 W:34
M:8 T:9
D:9 D:4 D:3 S:4 S:1
D bomb: 8/2014
S 12/2014
PA Confirmed in 3/2015 if I recall correctly
S
S
She's just making you out to be the bad guy in everyone's eyes. Poor OM! Poor party host! Poor friends of OM. LBH is ruining everything!why doesn't he just stay home? Nobody wants LBH at their party!

I will give her a -10 for class. You are her H. If that cramps anyone's style, that's their problem. Do what you want to do!

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
R
Rev Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I had been looking forward to going and meeting her friend's family, plus it's a big themed party, but now if I insist on going would that be pursuit or spying on the W? I'm still trying to figure out what to believe...I know it's 0% of what she says and 50% of what she does but at this point the scenario would have to be that there's a conspiracy of people keeping her and the A a secret. Possible I guess since I'm the one most of them haven't met.

S
S
10 ok,

what i learned very quickly was that if my W was insistant that i not go somewhere thats she is going then she would be meeting OM .
so i would turn up and find them together lol.

Me 40
W 37
Together 22 years
S18
D12
WaW 12/08/14 after affair exposed , suspected for several months
W returned home for 2 weeks to see if can handle family life
After the 2 weeks she has left .
S
S
Originally Posted By: Rev
Alright, I need some input from peoples' BS detectors on this one:

So the W and I had plans to go to a party next weekend, a big event put on by her friend's family. She and the OM were originally scheduled to bartend for it. W calls me just now and says that I probably shouldn't go to it anymore, because a lot of the people putting on the event are not happy that I have put up the boundary of me and the OM not being in the same place.

A: "Well, I'm sorry they feel that way. I haven't decided yet whether or not I want to go, but I can assure you my decision will have NOTHING to do what these people think about my personal business. But thanks for letting me know."

And then you should show up.

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard