Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
FunDad Offline OP
OP Offline
F
So yesterday I dropped by to help with a discipline issue. They are still getting complaints in their new housing complex. While there she asked me to remove a spider from the back porch which is a big deal cause that's her happy place. I took the nice spider to my house (a big garden spider). Today, she asked if I'd bring donuts this morning when picking up kids for church, and I declined. Literal cake eating not allowed. She was upset that she had to get out this morning to buy her own.

Me:40
W:39
M:Dec 95
Split: Jul 14
W Filed: 9/16/14
Several Children
(including adopted)
T
T
I'm afraid of spiders, too, so if she didn't thank you immensely for your rescue, consider it done by me. LOL!

Good job!

BF:40 M:33
SD: 12
T: 8, never married, no kids together
BD: 8/4, "I'm just done", "...too tired and burnt to try".
PA confirmed 8/5 "It happened, but it's been over for almost a year".
F
FunDad Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Thank you Ms. Coin. :-)

Tough night I guess. I wrote her a letter, but I'm not going to send it. I'm worried I'll get to a place where letting her go seems to be the right thing to do, and I'm not a person who gives up easily when I know I'm fighting for whats right. Here's the letter:

Dear Wife,

I wanted to write this letter while I still know I love you more than any person on this earth. The reason I know I love you is because it hurts so much and the tears don’t stop. I’m sorry my actions have not always lined up to my feelings, I truly am.

I wanted to write to you, even though you may never see this, and let you know that I forgive you, for all of it. At some point you may wonder, and I wanted you to know. It’s not all your fault by any means, and I know that separating our family had to be harder on you that it will ever be on me. And it’s hard on me.

Even though I have not shown it, I truly hope there is a chance for us at some point in the future. I have always known, you are a wonderful woman. I hope our future does not change my view of you. I sincerely hope you find the path to the peace and happiness you are seeking.

Even though life [censored] now, someday in heaven, there will be perfect forgiveness and we will spend it in the loving arms of Jesus. He will bring us everlasting peace and we will see from his perspective the good that was done through us.

With love, your husband.

Several Children
(including adopted)
F
FunDad Offline OP
OP Offline
F

Yesterday I found out that I get to play (drums) for a gig that I have missed playing for years. So so nice.

Several Children
(including adopted)
H
H
I should write a letter too, for my own sake.

Me:27 H:26
T:3 M:1.5
D 6 months
D bomb: 6/21/14
I Moved out 9/7/14
F
FunDad Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Yeah, the letter really helped me release of lot of hurt.

Several Children
(including adopted)
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard