Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
S
S
Wet !!!

NOOOO!!!!

Don't REALLY USE IT!!!! It's a joke, not a real truth dart.... eek

Sorry... It was supposed to be for YOU just to laugh.....oh, dear. I'm causing trouble, now...

W
Wet Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Thanks FY and uRworthy, great stuff.

Any Dream Interpreters out there? W posted on FB today she's had a dream where all her teeth fall out. Some particulars that may have an effect on this - our 22nd anniversary is on Thursday. She is 48 years old, and she told me at s13's football game this past Saturday, "I'm really cold." 30 seconds later "I'm really boiling." Perhaps she is dating other men less frequently.

Anyone want to take a swing at interpreting this teeth falling out dream?

Me-54 yrs; W: 50 yrs
4 kids- D: 22,20,19; S:15
"Trial" Divorce: 04/14 - 6/14
Separated: 06/2013- divorced 08/2016

“The strongest of all warriors are these two — Time and Patience.” War and Peace
N
N
She let something out of her mouth that she shouldn't have:

http://www.doctoroz.com/article/5-most-common-recurring-dreams

M:54, H:55
T:33, M:27
12/13 BD: EA
01/14 BD: PA, H leaves
03/14 H & OW break up
05/14 H says he will file for D
08/14 H initiates D
09/14 H wants to R
12/14 Still bungling our way through R
S
S
Wet, my D13 just told me she was reading about this type of dream!! I hadn't heard of that before, but apparently it's not uncommon.

She read that it can mean "inner turmoil of being judged by others based on physical appearance." FWIW......

It's someone's theory, anyway.

U
U
W, forgive me for not going back through all your posts, but, can you tell me how you know about when and whom your wife is seeing?

About the teeth dream...time for you to get out of her head, ya know? wink

W
Wet Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Hi uRworthy,

My W told me in February 2014 that she was on a big dating website, and by March she was going out every night (as reported by d18 (resulting in her fleeing the sitch by going to college out-of-state), and s13's failing grades). This led to our 3 month "trial divorce". I used to have access to W's email account, and so I know that as of this past mid-August, W was still on at least 2 dating sites.

I know, I know, dream interpretation will only lead me deeper into her crazy world. But I think its kind of interesting, the power of the brain is amazing. I found one site which suggests that a dream of teeth falling out might be related to a time of transition like menopause (which is why I brought up her 'hot flash' episode). http://www.dreamdictionarynow.com/teeth-falling-out-dreams/

But I like Nitty and Shining's analysis as well.

“The strongest of all warriors are these two — Time and Patience.” War and Peace
K
K
I had the craziest dream last night. There is a new business moving into our building once the renovation on their space is done. Everything is quiet in my office until the new boss guy comes over and tells me it is time to come over there. Everything turns to chaos as the power goes out over there. All of these cubicles show up in my current office, Christmas decorations are everywhere. All of their employees are flowing in and then tons of my current clients but my current boss is gone. I am the only one that can help but someone has taken down my computer. It has all the programs I need. I am running around like a chicken with her head cut off.

I am sure that is an easy dream to figure out. I woke up exhausted from all the noise and chaos. smile I hope your day is nothing like my dream.

kat

Last edited by kat727; 09/24/14 01:01 PM.

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
W
Wet Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Kat it is great to see you back. Your stressful dream makes me stressed out. But even in the dream you are the one who has to fix everything, even without the tools (here, your computer) to do the work. Seems like there is a lot on your shoulders.

So I sent out the bland, boring Anniversary card today. No worries, Shining, I did not include your funny line in the card.

W has gone darker than normal on me, and I am not reaching out to her. S13 had a football game last night, but I chose to go church/Divorce Care instead. I go to every one of son's football games but this was on W's night, so I just decided time with other hurting people and some great praise and worship was what I needed last night.

But W didn't update me about the score of the game, which she normally does. I texted s13 after the game, and not surprisingly he did not respond. I'm feeling left out, but I will not reach out to W this week especially with the anniversary tomorrow.

S
S
Quote:
No worries, Shining, I did not include your funny line in the card.

WHEW. Thank goodness.

Cuz that was giving ME nightmares. wink

Thinking about you this week, Wet. Feeling left out is not a fun way to feel. I hope the anniversary and the rest of the week go smoothly for you.

Zero expectations. Do something great for yourself tomorrow. Maybe go and get some new clothes for that trimmed-down physique of yours. smile

Think of all you're doing well.

K
K
Thinking of you today. Hope you can find a way to make today a good one.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard