Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
F
fpw1998 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Another emotional day today. Spoke to H yesterday. He wanted to talk about some tests he is having done. He is worried that it's cancer. Told me if it is he will not have treatment. What am I suppose to do with that. All I want is to wrap my arms around him,tell him I love him and we will get through it. BUT I can't. Couldn't sleep last night I prayed all night for him,have cried all day today. I know that I shouldn't worry until there is a reason to worry but it's so hard when he is away from us and I have not seen him since December.
I'm so tired......

H:45 M:44
D:15 D:11
M:16 T:22
BD:4/14 OW:4/14-8/14
H still refusing to try
Praying every day for a miracle
F
fpw1998 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Crushed once again...
H was suppose to be coming closer to home in 2 weeks. Once again something comes up. I was hoping for time to be in each others presence. We have not seen each other since January. I need to see his face, closure, something, anything. I can not accept things the way he has chosen to handle this. He had his test on Wednesday. I have prayed so much that he is ok that I think I hurt myself. Tells me today he is not coming because he is staying for treatment. No elaboration, nothing. Promised me he would tell me what was going on. I'm at a loss.

H:45 M:44
D:15 D:11
M:16 T:22
BD:4/14 OW:4/14-8/14
H still refusing to try
Praying every day for a miracle
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard