Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
S
OP Offline
S
I even finally found PEARLHARBR for you!!!

"Come baack, Shane . . .come baaaaack . . . . " shocked

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
S
OP Offline
S
Ooops -- meant "MAKINGmagic" . . .

Too late to edit!

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
L
L
Starsky,

I don't think Shane came back. He rode off into the sunset.

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
job Offline
Starsky,
If she has a need for additional advice, she'll return. Maybe she finally figured out what she wanted and didn't want to hear any more advice from us about dropping the rope. Whatever the reason, she's gone for now. Sometimes posters come, stay a while and then ride off into the sunset.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
S
OP Offline
S
I understand, job. I only bumped the thread because I finally heard from Pearlharbr on FB, and she offered to check out the thread and clear up some of the mis-information about what she did to repair her relationship.

Too late, I guess.

Starsky

job Offline
You did the best you could to try to help her. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she's still reading the forums.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
G
G
I wanna know, so please feel free to share pearl harbours stuff with me.

Parts of my next email are inspired by her letter about I will be married but that might not be you, with a twist. More quirks in mine, I'm too scared to write it as real letter so it's a comedy piece. Very light airy and crazee feeling. If he truely is mlc it should apeal

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
M
M
I'm here... what happened to my posts from the last few days???

M:46 H:49 T:20yrs
myD:22
H distant summer/12
H sleeping in b'ment: Nov/12
BD: Dec 2/12
asked me begin to move end of Jan/13
moved Jan 7/13 (left my stuff)
"agreed" to "working on r" Mar 3/13(lipservice!)
M
M
Hi MM,
They are "working" on the board! They said on Friday that it should take only 24 hours but "could" take up to 48. Well it's been more than 80 hours since I first saw the notice and it's STILL not working!

That, along with the way they purged some of the most viewed old posts really makes no sense at all! I wish they would just finish whatever it is they are doing and let us get back to "normal". We all have enough stress in our lives, no need for more!

By the way, glad to hear things are getting better. Just keep your eye's wide open and don't let yourself get snowed. I have a feeling that some new "stressful" thing is about to come up now that your xBF has finished buying the new location. It seems to me he needs stressful things in his life and will always have something that he can say is the reason he is "stressed out". I know many people who do this to themselves and in turn hurt those closest to them. Just remember, you don't NEED him or anyone. You are fine on your own!

M
M
HI Matt... like his reason for delaying our vacation is now due to prioritizing the new roof & stressing about that? LOL .... his reason is legit, but how does one point that out to him with out it causing a problem & bad reaction?

I am keeping my eyes WIDE open & have begun to write a pros/cons list so that I don't nag along the way but am AWARE of changes to be made... therefore I can accept, tolerate or reject.

Pros: on Saturday night he suggests & we went out to one of our favourite restaurants, he "says" he wants to still be in a LTCR...& eventually live together.

- making efforts to compliment me (180 for him)
- "says" he wants to have fun & vacations with me.. soon (in couple weeks)
- tries to find time to "relax" with me (struggling with 180 for him)
- makes effort to approach me sexually (180 for him)
- allowing me into his space/home again

Con:
- still procrastinating putting my name on letter of intent for business ownership
- selfish
- unwilling to admit some feelings towards me
- not romantic/affectionate
- work/business trumps all non work/business related stuff
- can't commit, "seeing how it goes"

Me: I was "pushy" again on Saturday night...wanting more & now. While making out in our old bedroom in the dark, i suggested he light a candle. .. I was disappointed that he didn't want to be romantic & said so. This make out session was in his mind a "quickie" before dinner. He "says" he will be romantic another time. After he showered, I tried to discuss it, saying how I want us to be successful, etc. He says "who doesn't" & thats what anyone would say.

While in the kitchen I noticed a box of expensive mens cologne. He wouldn't offer too much information on where it came from. Eventually, I found out that its from a woman that he met a few times at a party, she liked him. He did not. He did not want to discuss it or that time. Says he is done with that part of his life & does not want to talk about it. I am hurt, but left it alone.

Then after dinner, I wanted to fool around a little in the car (while waiting at the airport for my DD)... he did not. I took this as rejection & cried quietly a little. (wondering why I was so emotional). He began to fall asleep.

Sunday: I called him to apologize for the pushy behaviour. Stating that I am anxious after being in limbo & wanted reassurance we are on the same page. I am happy for his progression & that I am not wanting to rush him. I didn't get much of a response.... left it alone for the day/evening. He texted later with a smiley face & cheers.

I realize that I get clingy/needy/desperate close to "that time of the month"... and then it "arrives" today.

M:46 H:49 T:20yrs
myD:22
H distant summer/12
H sleeping in b'ment: Nov/12
BD: Dec 2/12
asked me begin to move end of Jan/13
moved Jan 7/13 (left my stuff)
"agreed" to "working on r" Mar 3/13(lipservice!)
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard