Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
A
Atsbaby Offline OP
OP Offline
A
D began not feeling good again, so she remained in the house watching her Disney channel shows. The rest of the family got into the pool and we were having a blast. S asked if he could spend the night at my parents, which they agreed. My sil asked if I wanted to go bike riding with them (bicycle, not dirt bike). I said sure, why not.

I had a biking accident in high school, freshman year of course. My brother and I went riding in the neighborhood, we were going down hill on a street we commonly rode and for whatever reason, I grabbed the front break instead of the back. I flew over the bike hitting face first. I lost my front tooth and broke 4 others. To this day I still have pain in my mouth. I have not gotten on a bike since this day.

So last night I went bike riding the first time in 20 years! We rode about 7 miles. It was nice smile

Afterwards we went to grab pizza. My mom texted and so I called her to check on the kids. As I was talking to her, I asked if the kids called Clark. Oops no we forgot, and now Clark is calling me at the same time. I tell mom to have kids call him. We hang up and I answer Clark saying they should be calling you.

Atsbaby
M:36 H:35
T: 19 M:12
S:11
D:9
BD: 5/4/14
Proof of OW 8/13/14-love note from her
8/19 admits OW
8/22/14 files D w/o telling me
9/20/14 Says he wants to reconcile
A
Atsbaby Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I get a call from Clark 10 minutes later. He's not yelling but asks in the future to let him know if the kids won't be with me. Um no...this is my time (I don't say this, just thinking). I apologized and said I'd remind them to call next time...even though he is calling at 9:15. Turns out both kids were sound asleep. I thought mom had just put them to bed. I'm sorry, but not. If you were here with your family, then you could have seen what they did all day long, just saying.

We hang up and I continue my meal with brother and sil. I get a text asking if we have a specific channel. Don't know. I'll check when I get home shortly. Clark then proceeds to text in away of snoop like behavior.

"Are you on ur way there?"
"You don't have to cut your night short for that"
"Don't know what you are doing, so don't worry about it"
"Sorry, should have said, don't want to interrupt what your doing"

I respond about 10 minutes later...I'm headed home. No big deal.
We left the restaurant, because my brother began not feeling well...diabetic and his sugar was going crazy prior to us eating.

"Early night, I figured you would have stayed out later since you don't have the kids"

How old do you think I am? It's 10 and I've been up all day being active. I'm not out drinking and parting like you are thinking...hello!?! Mother of two, married for now, staying out late on a Saturday?

So I get home and Clark is sitting in the driveway! WTH?

I get out of the car and he says he was getting ready to text me and joke that I'm still not home. I ask why he's here and he said that he wanted to see if we had this channel...Clark is a big Oregon fan and their first game was on at 10:45 (our time).

Me: why were you sitting in the driveway?
H: I didn't want you feeling uncomfortable with me in the house.

Break through! I told him the other day I felt uncomfortable with him in the house without me here because of his snooping. He actually respected my wishes!

He checks his channel while I let the dog out. Did you do anything fun today? Yes.

Then he sees my legs...a bit cut up and bruised. So I tell him my adventure. He teases about me having rough sex...what is it about sex and men? I leave out the rest of my day...nonya. It was like old Clark back for a few minutes.

He leaves, but texted me shortly afterwards.
"Sorry to hear about your accident I hope you feel better tomorrow"
"It was nice chatting with you"

What the heck?

Atsbaby
8/19 admits OW
N
N
A breakthrough!

A blip of decent!!!

Good, good, but read that detachment post about being detached from the good as well as the bad.
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=75878

(Altho... when things are good I am still not detached, not yet. WE WILL GET THERE.)

M:54, H:55
T:33, M:27
12/13 BD: EA
01/14 BD: PA, H leaves
03/14 H & OW break up
05/14 H says he will file for D
08/14 H initiates D
09/14 H wants to R
12/14 Still bungling our way through R
A
Atsbaby Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thank you Nitty. I was just catching up on your weekend. These WAS and their blips. When is God going to hit them with 2x4's? grin

So really quick, Clark and I came up with an arrangement for the weekend. I had kids yesterday and 1/2 of today, he gets them the rest of today and tomorrow and will take them to school Tuesday morning.

So I tell the kids to pack, they are going to memaws. S says I already have my clothes for tomorrow. I tell him he needs to pack his uniform for Tuesday and his school stuff. D chimes in with, I'm not staying 2 nights at memaws. I tell them this is not a discussion with me, you need to talk to your dad.

Clark is going to hit the roof! Once again they want to be with me, not him. I'm not sure how much this will really bother him since tomorrow night is his football game...still angry btw! We'll see. He's supposed to be here in an hour!

I really don't want to be here, sure it will be my fault for brainwashing them wink

Atsbaby
8/19 admits OW
S
S
^^^^^oooooohhh.... "Brainwashing".....^^^^^^^

I got accused of that sooooooo much before BD and before I had any clue about MLC.

PARANOID BUNCH, AREN'T THEY???

Because no one can actually have a real opinion or belief that is negative about H's.

They really have no ability to see the problem is inside themselves.

A
Atsbaby Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Surprisingly he just said for them to pack their school stuff and they were staying, period.

I'm curious how they will react since he won't even be there to tuck them in tomorrow night! Not my problem (but breaks my heart).

So he picked them up and as he was gathering whatever crap to take with him, I put the dog in his kennel. Clark noticed right away and asked if I had big plans tonight. I said no, just running to the store and cuddling up with my lovely textbook to start on some homework.

Well, I went shopping with my mom and got some great deals on new clothes for work. Then we had dinner. I called the kids and they figured out that I was not at home (heard people in the background). I didn't lie to them and told them I was at a restaurant. I'm sure they passed this on to Clark because at 10:45 the house phone rings!

He doesn't ask about my night, but some excuse about homework. Your teacher gives you 3 resources and you still can't figure it out? I don't think so. Not reading into it.

Tomorrow I'm going to do some much needed TLC around the house, and then I might actually do my homework...still haven't touched it, lol!

Atsbaby
8/19 admits OW
S
S
Quote:
I didn't lie to them and told them I was at a restaurant. I'm sure they passed this on to Clark because at 10:45 the house phone rings!

Oh, the old "homework question" excuse....yeah. So strange how they can justify running around with some bottom feeder who happens to give them the time of day, yet the mere thought of a possible other man in our lives is unbearable to them! How they don't see it the same is just crazy.

That and the fact that we aren't even dating....

S
S
I find it so fascinating how quickly they wonder if you're seeing someone.

My H doesn't seem concerned though. I wonder if I'm too available. Huh. Food for thought.

Wait, I just realized... 10:45 pm on a SUNDAY before LABOR DAY and he has a homework question? No way. Total BS. LOL!!!

M: 37 H: 36
M: 13 T: 18
D: 7
Bomb: 6/30/14
Separation: 8/11/14

Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
A
Atsbaby Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Clark is trying so hard to be nosy without coming across as nosy cool

So after he called we chatted a bit through text...regarding his homework. But after I "helped" him he texted thank you for helping him and then mentioned that he owed me.

I've always turned to him to proof all my work...grammar is not a strong suit blush Lately I've not given him anything, because I don't "need" him. Here's some of that convo:

H: let me know your thoughts
H: if they suck, please say so, I think I have them right, but who knows
M: sounds good
H: thanks for the help tonight
M:you're welcome
H: I am still waiting to review your work
M: don't worry. It'll be coming your way soon (not sure if I will send him it or not)
H: that's fine....I feel I owe you
H: well, I do owe you, there's not a whole lot of doubt
M: ok
H: ok...hahaha, seems like a funny answer
H: you have helped me a ton, so hence, I owe you

So anyways, all I've done is validate. I did read an article and help him find things to validate and research after he struggled for days. Then last night I helped him with the bibliography...which his teacher gave him 3 resources for!

I don't want to but I am kind of reading into it more than I'm sure he's intending. I can't tell if this is his way to connect with me or feels guilty. I've always helped him with school, so I don't understand why this conversation was happening.

Then I said good night and his zombie phone kept texting me good night every 3 minutes! At one point he was trying to get it to stop and it sent while he was messing with it. I think God or someone was messing with him wink

Atsbaby
8/19 admits OW
A
Atsbaby Offline OP
OP Offline
A
So I went to a friends house today to help her pack her father's house for his move. It was nice to take a break from my thoughts and have some fun.

I'm struggling tonight. Clark is at the football game, which I can't even watch since I'm so upset, and my babies are at my MIL.

I don't know who Clark went with, but I keep projecting it's the OW. I just can't get this out of my head...I really hate being in here!

He has been respecting my boundaries. He let me know he was coming to get a jacket and then let me know when he was at the house. Also wished me a good day. I did not respond to any except the first text to thank him for letting me know, and even then I waited a while to reply wink

Still trying to detach. It's hard when he begins this pursuing....deep breath and relax. Tomorrow's a new day!

Atsbaby
8/19 admits OW
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis