Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
H
helpjim Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Thanks. I have read the DB book and will re read. I even took a coaching call. It was great but I cannot do more if there is no possibility of contact with wife
I am beyond the last resort. I bought the remedy book yesterday online along with other relationship books. The reviews say dr is stronger. My situation is stronger and darker than most of the DB situations because at least most couples are on some mind of speaking terms. I pray daily too and I really distaste people telling me it is gods will. Rubbish we have free will.

I already feel like she is just a stranger out to ruin me financially. I have to get rid of that idea and be the best I can be to myself and community. Thanks to you all

S
S
Keep checking in. You're getting there. It's not a fun process that's for sure but it has worked for SO many people. You may not have contact right now but this means you have the gift of time in spades. Use it. Seriously.

M: 37 H: 36
M: 13 T: 18
D: 7
Bomb: 6/30/14
Separation: 8/11/14

Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
H
helpjim Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Any suggestions for court next month. Do I speak up and appeal to losing my wife Being more devastating than losing money or property?

I will look my best and smile? Dress and strengthen up really well. Before I have been angry and frustrated.

We have not spoken at all since the separation. Any ideas?

M
M
"My situation is stronger and darker than most of the DB situations because at least most couples are on some mind of speaking terms."

Not really. There have even been cases where the WAS has the LBS thrown in jail and even disappeared completely. So you're not that bad off.

The biggest issue I see is that you keep putting yourself in the role of victim and you have alot or resentment built up towards her. Work on that.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
S
S
Everyone thinks there is a component of their situation that makes it unique in someway making it so they think the DB principles need to be tweaked somehow. I did it. I know at least 10 other people who did it. Your situation is not darker or stronger than anyone elses. If you want this, listen to Mr.Bond. He's been here a while.

Stop resisting. It's not working for you.

M: 37 H: 36
M: 13 T: 18
D: 7
Bomb: 6/30/14
Separation: 8/11/14

Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
H
helpjim Offline OP
OP Offline
H
My WAS has put me away for a single diplomatic text that cost me $3000.
It was done the night before a property trial where if i didnt have an excellent pfa lawyer i would have not learned about property stolen. Im not a victim. Im roadkill

Ths was after our attorneys agreed ahead of time hat they would not pursue charges.

She has dispappeared from the church, and keeps limited contact to even her own family.

I keep GAL with new better friends and deeper investments in my business. I pray for her daily and my priests says praying for her will strengthen me

Of course i want to ask for her forgiveness but that is against db rules.

M
M
"Of course i want to ask for her forgiveness but that is against db rules."

Where does it say that? Did you actually read the book? Is it in there?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
H
helpjim Offline OP
OP Offline
H
I remember reading that maybe you apologize once for your wrongs. My quandary is that I can't say one word.

I should write down a plan and then run it by a DB coach for a plan of action when the pfa disappears.

H
helpjim Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Yikes. So lonely last night I called several help lines just to have someone to talk to. No it is not a crisis and yes my burden is heavy. Hope to read through DB and dr. Also this relationship rewind ebook

H
helpjim Offline OP
OP Offline
H
she unblocked me from facebook. is it a trap? if i friend her it is a violation. does it mean anything.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard