Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
So an example of why my humor is so left field.

One of the Ponys have been in the house yard on diet, so last night he staged the great escape pushing the gate open.

That's fine but the dogs kept going off all night growling ad fighting, but any how it wasn't serious and I didn't worry too much and went back to sleep without getting up.

So it turns out the boy friend as he's called had a trophy, he had followed the walk about pony and found a sheep head attached to the skin from where we killed sheep about 2-3 weeks ago!

So by now it's full of wriggly rice ( aka as maggots) at 4.30am I'm trying to get out the door to work try grabbing the filthy wriggling trophy of a bf who refuses to hand his prize over. Rice was falling out all over the floor and a the biatch got involved and another dog fight broke out!

Then I tryed stuffing his prize int he wheelie bin, but it's full. So the whole sheep heads looking out from under the lid without eyes, boy it was a real laugh. By this stage I was late, smelly and laughing at how no one will believe what just happened.

So tonight it's about to rain, but I've had to rearrange the bin so I can burry Said head so s16 dog who can jump onto the bin can't find himself a massive trophy.

On the plus side tomorrow is bin day, so the smell will be gone by the morning. Now all dogs are installed on the couch while, the thunder and lightening flashes.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
N
N
OMG, were you taking out the sheep head when your H drove by?

Haha! It's really something how the dogs don't care how much something stinks, they will roll in it! Nasty, maggoty sheephead? Yumm! Haha!

M:54, H:55
T:33, M:27
12/13 BD: EA
01/14 BD: PA, H leaves
03/14 H & OW break up
05/14 H says he will file for D
08/14 H initiates D
09/14 H wants to R
12/14 Still bungling our way through R
S
S
OMG, GG!!!

Your post was freakin' hilarious!! The visual, tho.... I'm definitely going to have nightmares.

Skin-on maggot-infused wriggly rice covered head of eyeless sheep.

It's what's for dinner. wink

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
It's just an Aussie saying round here, us farmers are weird and can find a joke in anything even death or drought.

So for those who might have missed my throw away comment in shinning thread.

I took the bins down the morning. I never thought I would be seen by anyone as we are out of town, I forgot I suspect to brush my hair and defiantly had no nice clothes or make up on. So I'm putting the bin right by the edge of the road and h drives by in customers vehicle. About 1m from me, shish how did he know to pick that bloody moment and why on stupid earth did I have some really bad visions.

As the vehicle past me I was facing the other way so I did not have to wave or pretend.
But the vision was of me throwing the head in the window at him wriggly rice and all!

My warped sense of humor thought it would be funny!
I know it's not, but the look on his face if I had would have been priceless.

Oh well mediation tomorrow, I had a really nice dress picked out so I could head out to lunch afterwards but it's forecast to be under 15degrees not dress weather. Sigh.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Oh it was nittys thread.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
To be honest, I think I now regret mediation.

Seems h couldn't read the emails, that I sent. his reason iPads don't talk to normal computers, who knew. Considering he resented the email, refuses to use it. why i am I not surprised. He still thinks settlement entails a swapsies scenario.

In fact if I take any of the deals I will be no better off. I think I've had enough emotional washing and I will hand things over to a L! What I could get should have had about 5zeros he won't agree to a single cent. He will trade property $ for $. It really doesn't work, for me in any sense. He still complained bitterly I refused to acknowledge his text, but it's ok for him to take weeks in his answers. Double standard or what. I have 21 days to let him know a decision or choose an option.

He did however say he had signed all paperwork and lodged it for sons rifle. Gun dealer disputes that. in fact quite the opposite, he neglected to take the required paperwork when he lectured the dealer on law the gun dealer was surprised he was so neglectful, as that will get him into trouble. It's no drama to us, just a pointless lie.

Last edited by Ggrass; 10/14/14 10:34 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well I think I've said on here before about s16 wanting to talk at times all night about nothing much. Won't let things alone and just will keep finding reasons to hold you in conversations.

Now last night another one he followed me round stood in door while I was in the tub, then followed me and hung in door way to bedroom. I thought he would talk all night.,

But,

But,

He turned the conversations back to when h hit him and how h was " retard" strange etc.

But the biggest shock was hi revealing h had assaulted him a few times. Always a sneak attack and always with no warning nor explaination

The one I knew about was in s16 room. The other one he reveled last night was in my lounge room. Hit hard enough to leave a red mark and knock him off balance. . Child has no evidence to back up his claims. He was adamant he had been hit.

I remember xh making a big deal about h hitting s16 on a few separate occasions to me. I said it would never happen. I'm guessing s16 had been confiding in his father these assaults.

S16 has been told, by me that I asked h not to have contact and so he can ask him to leave him alone. If h continues then I can have him stopped if necessary.

Last edited by Ggrass; 10/16/14 05:26 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
J
J
That can't be a good thing to find out. It sounds like your s16 has wanted to tell you for a while and so its good he has.

Both mid 30s, 2 young kids
BD 7sep14
XW moved on long ago, now living with OM1
D paperwork in progress
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
As its so long ago tho how can you be sure child hasn't re written history?

H made a big deal always that s16 told lies and fibs etc. often people didn't believe s16.
H is the poster child for community service, belongs to service club and is big. Was a churchy man in the past, supported church in a way of agisting cows for them to sell and the church took the money. H does however put on a show, a front if you will. One way in public another in private.

I am slightly concerned now tho, why h said he was going to do 6 trips over 3 days of stuff to my house. It's making me think he now is trying to come to my house even after he's been told he's not welcome.

H doesn't do anything with out a reason and something being in it for him. He's all about h. No one else.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
M
M
Given how you finished that last post, why would you doubt your son?

And what reason would your son have to lie?

Ggrass, I can't stress enough how important it is to treat your son's claim seriously. His following you around talking shows him trying really hard to connect and get your attention. I would give a lot for my kids to make that kind of effort with me.

With regard to your H's public persona... Our former neighbor was charged with sexually assaulting two little girls at his daughter's slumber party a couple of years ago. He was tried, convicted, and sentenced to 22 years. He also was highly respected and very, very visible in our community. Something like 75 people wrote testimonials to his good character based on his community activities. The testimonials were excluded from his trial, which was used as grounds for a successful appeal. Less than three months after his release additional detailed complaints surfaced based on a girl's conversation with a mandatory reporter. There is no doubt in my mind that he is guilty, though when the initial charges were filed we were all pretty stunned. 75 people were sufficiently impressed by his public persona to write testimonials... Do you think it was harder for them to do that than it was for those girls to describe, over and over, the ways in which he'd hurt them?

What I'm trying to say is, your son has very good reason to find it hard to tell you someone you care about hurt him. That is going to make it hard for him to confide in you -- as you can tell by how hard it was for him to get it out. Protect your son and your relationship with him, take him at his word. The things you've shared about him show that he loves you very much.

Last edited by Maybell; 10/16/14 01:44 PM.

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard