Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Damn damn damn!

I lost it! Do starting again.

The car was lost visitor from next door. I saw lady from next door and she confirmed. Which does make me feel heaps better. She is learning to be more careful and lock up as hubby was often around durring the day. I never notice much and without being more on gaurd an axe murder would follow me home and I might never even notice.

I decided with the negation emails it needed to be more business like less friendly like and more drop the rope style. Nothing changes till they face the cold hard reality of the choices they have made, right?

First one was more just list of stuff, for collection and the reasons why I asked him to respect my wishes around s16 and nc. Also asking for this to speed up and provide some solutions.

How many emo kids does it take to change a light globe?

None, they all, sit in the dark and cry! grin

Last edited by Ggrass; 09/07/14 06:59 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
N
N
I wish I had a good riddle to give you! Wish I could make everything better.

M:54, H:55
T:33, M:27
12/13 BD: EA
01/14 BD: PA, H leaves
03/14 H & OW break up
05/14 H says he will file for D
08/14 H initiates D
09/14 H wants to R
12/14 Still bungling our way through R
J
J
What's brown and sticky?

A stick.

Me: 34 W:33
T: 10 M: 6
S: 6 D: 5
BD: 5/14
Still together(ish)
Not giving up: 7/14
D talk has slowed, a lot.
Gradually working on things together. Still separate bedrooms.
Slow and Steady wins the race.
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
How does a woman scare a gyno?

grin ;)become a ventriloquist!

Lol

Well I was asked by a mutual auction hound who doesn't know we aren't together any more what did he buy at the weekend?

So what did we learn by that comment, well it means manky wasn't with him means he was on his own and not telling/advertising at the top of his lungs as in the past we are finished.

He hasn't replyed to my first list. I'm thinking about sending it from another email addy he most definitely has, just in case it hasn't been received.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
N
N
Had to search for this one:

What happens to a frog's car when it breaks down?

It gets toad away.

M:54, H:55
T:33, M:27
12/13 BD: EA
01/14 BD: PA, H leaves
03/14 H & OW break up
05/14 H says he will file for D
08/14 H initiates D
09/14 H wants to R
12/14 Still bungling our way through R
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Hey nitty
that's a good one!

I juts had problem customers, from last night, I was nice joking and helpful. 2x blokes today they came in and straight away starting being ott! Really acting like limpets. Blerk.

Felt like puking a few times. Thank god not locals.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Oh in good news, the free beer gift, which had made the quirky guy skittish, seems to have worn off. He was normal nice and joking yesterday.

Him and the much too young were just being double meanings and silky jokes it was good and fun. I love work when it's that fun.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Ooooooh you put your left hand in, you put your left hand out and you shake it all about...

Oh do the hokey pokey that's what it's all about.

Well my reply from my list wasn't what I expected, I got another lecture on gun law!,this will be the 4th. No agreement on non disputed items nor a list of h items he says he's left with me! No progress again, he refused to do stuff any legal way he's now refusing to acknowledge anything I want, then turning things to his wants.

He focused on the list I left out, which is the disputed items which I think should be delt with separately. He pretended again to not know of items sigh, that I was pretty sure he may have. I re validated some of his comments and also said if he was truely wanting proper adult conversation he was more than welcome to contact. He was told I deal with x y z. Then we do disputed items. Rolls eyes. Yet again I'm trying to convey to someone how to behave, he's far outting 53 he knows how to behave he was the behaviour police in the m.

Mr quirky seems to have settled down and is ok, joking etc tonight. Which was nice. No progress.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Bangs head repeatedly on the nearest brick wall!

Damn damn damn!
There was a dude in here a couple of weeks ago remind me of johnny dep from pirates of the Caribbean! Awesome long curly hair, hot too!

I pretty sure I got asked out, but damn I didn't see it and said no i can't! Didn't even god damn think to say ill go another time. Sish! crazy crazy

Douh!

Oh just a one liner today drinking rum before 10am doesn't mean your an alcoholic it means your a pirate! Arh! grin

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well now the city shopping trip, the haul was huge.

S16 may never stop lecturing me about how I selfishly shopped all about me. For once. He was so very not amused, and let it rip once my mate was out of ear shot!

Eyeliner tally was 3 gold green and white.
4 lips sticks a lip pencil
Hotties! Not men but rollers to give my limp biscuit hair some legs!
Make up brushes
New bras
Couple of pairs of jeans (women's ones)
Undies (Lacey women's ones)
Another 4 pallet of eye shadow a real steal on sale
Lip gloss

Some of the bargain items were $2 a couple the eyeliners mainly.

Now the comments on women's items refers to an time when we went shopping to buy underwear etc. h insisted I buy men's cheaper more robust etc. same men's jeans etc.

Now me I love a bargain, so being tight for $ I did go for more practical clothing on his insistence. The strange thing was it was my $ I earnt it I had the right to spend it how I liked and while I'm not throwing out good items, I thought maybe its time to have nicer things with the weight loss it's making it easier to buy as well.

It's just a moving forward thing. I'm thinking a nice feminine frock for mediation.

http://www.ebay.com.au/bhp/50-s-rockabilly-dress
Like this from the 50's
No jokes but a music clip to lift the mood

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BxRQNO8vg2Y
So just imagine my hot blue mobile disco bouncing down the road to this!
Rock on all you poor mlc folks.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard