Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
J
J
A very merry unbirthday to you!
Makes me want to go on the teacup ride at Disneyland. Of course divorce busting feels a lot like that. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow, forward, backwards, always spinning, going around in big circles...and sometimes it makes you wanna hurl.

I'm sad for where things are w/ your M, but I'm really excited for you and how you're going to face life moving forward.

Me: 34 W:33
T: 10 M: 6
S: 6 D: 5
BD: 5/14
Still together(ish)
Not giving up: 7/14
D talk has slowed, a lot.
Gradually working on things together. Still separate bedrooms.
Slow and Steady wins the race.
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
He wants to stall it the forward momentum in the doldrums of mediation. I want this bus to be mine, rather than his crazee train!

Look he really appeared to hesitant on things yesterday. There are some things I just want to ask, but I'm going to start the process with a joke then follow up with my list. Asking for his list of stuff.

Then I might just be me blunt as always and ask what I want to know. A true 180 for me.
H kept putting me off asking him questions etc as he said its rude etc.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Mmm choo choo, I think I can I think I can I think I can.............

Hear the karma train a coming up those tracks! The security dude from near the ow town who we have had for a whole couple of months has me me in tears laughing tonight and I hugged him he most definitely made my whole year.

It not getting better than this, ow is well known to pub security, um I think his words scraggy bike sum up his opinions! Well know woman of quality, if your looking for a bit!

Oh dear, I laughed so friggen hard I cried. My face ached and I had sore cheeks.

Um also I got an shift change on one day per week which means I am home 3 nights per week.

This a work prediction, I feel there might be a promotion coming my way. No real money, but it could include days and 38 hours per week! So I will be effectively full time.
Not part time with base hours.

Whoot whoot... I thought I had the rough end of the pineapple when things flipped upside down in feb, but it seems I was very mistaken. Seems h has and he cannot see it yet.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well my opening email for trying to get dialogue happening over neg for finalising the settlement, is a work in progress.

It's in the sprit of mad hatters tea party and mlc babble.

Excerpts as we go along.

Oh man if he can read it without laughing he's beyond help, I doubt he will remotely understand. I'm beyond giving three figs.

It mentions bequeathing belly button lint, dust bunnies and perhaps returning hs dental floss. The offering of a fossilised mouse, offering his old tooth brush which I said I cleaned the loo with! I don't thinks its still even here.

Oh the plastic porta throne aka as ports loo gets an honourable mention!
I did add a ps at the bottom stating the offering of the mouse was over the top fibbing as I don't have one, but if he had his heart set on one we could look at it.

If he's half smart he will read between some of it, if not who cares?
If he opens up good, it's what the letters designed to do, if not then off to court later.

Both before and after med he was reluctant to leave, which was out of character rush bluster on get moving fast was always his mo. something's odd, but then it's been all odd and queer all year.,
no expectations.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Mmmmm I think I'm paranoid about being paranoid. grin

Now to explain, I had a car follow me up my driveway tonight. Yes, there 3 other houses on the road. It went past the neighbours place I thought it was heading to but did not come over near me and the other neighbour, it had driving lights I could not see number plate. I could not tell sort of car too far back.
No it's not a thru road and car did not try to head thru they would have had to turn round. Unless is was the guy that rents the land.

Stranger and stranger, nothing new in the letter spot. But it looked like things have been moved in there. Son either had lost the key to the door or its Mia. The one that hangs behind the door.

I sent h a pma jokey type email this morning about the things that's hold us back are in our head. It's was something he would look at and just relate to.

He's sent doodly squat as far as negation emails are concerned. Today is 2 days after med. next week I will send the out there email if I have heard nothing. I will leave it one week. grin

And I will keep re reading the email and tweaking it, although I think it's perfect.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
N
N
Quote:
It not getting better than this, ow is well known to pub security, um I think his words scraggy bike sum up his opinions! Well know woman of quality, if your looking for a bit!

Is "scraggy bike" the Aussie equivalent for "office bicycle"? It sounds like it!

Another very catty term I love to use but pretend is beneath me: "office ho worker".

M:54, H:55
T:33, M:27
12/13 BD: EA
01/14 BD: PA, H leaves
03/14 H & OW break up
05/14 H says he will file for D
08/14 H initiates D
09/14 H wants to R
12/14 Still bungling our way through R
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Ok so the Aussie definition
Scraggy unattractive well worn etc.

Bike means every one has had a peddle or a ride!
He gave me the picture of a fish wife!

I love ho worker! I did notice it.

I'm pondering h was pushing for mediation to be held in the city. About an hour from the location closest too us. A couple of times he's mentioned visiting said city for parties and social functions.

I'm wondering why, he doesn't spend a single solitary cent with out purpose. I'm not going to allow him to Move the location. In case it gives h advantage with maybe perhaps ow 1 or 3 or what? There seems to be a few, and refers to casual arrangements being where his head is!

He does seem to be ho ho hoing coming up to Christmas!

22 years since I got married the first time today! Sigh.
Haven't heard back from h, waiting a week to send my one email.

The only thing I notice is his words are done done done get it done run run running, but his action is lacking. Big on talk little on solutions.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Came home to cat locked in dog locked in from where son fed them last night! Sigh.

Had coffee with mate it's after 1am, fed up dogs and biggest was beaten up by the bitach! Who is way smaller and he let her, oh dear sookie la la she ate his dinner way to big for her and I almost had a real puke to clean up. sickalthough she seemed to force it back down.

Bought moi flowers to db the child who might ask, then I can say gifted. He has tended to believe h spew that his mother is awful and will not find friends or company outside the family.

S16 is staying with his dad tonight, I will collect tomorrow on the way to shopping.
Better sleep quickly as I might only get a few hours before I need to be up on the road.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well didn't go shopping today, my mate was ill, so next weekend.

I did talk to my other friend and she has advised to really send any mediation stuff are purely serious.

Like a demand for stuff. I want x y and z. Guess if I had truely dropped the rope it's what you would do no emtion no other talks. No jokes no fun.

Sorry in advance to our smarter men,

Why do men like blonde jokes?

Cause the can understand them!

Last edited by Ggrass; 09/06/14 09:29 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
M
M
I'm glad youot that mediation advice. I wasn't sure what your goal was with what you'd laid out.

Keep laughing, Ggrass!

Why do sharks live in salt water?

Because pepper water would make them sneeze. smile

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard