Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
#2482275 08/25/14 03:18 AM
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Be perfectly symmetrically drawn and sexily flicked!

Old thread

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2473991#Post2473991

Lets hope that works.

Does a happy dance, not only does Christmas come later in the week with pl makeup I can do thread links.

Last edited by Ggrass; 08/25/14 03:19 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
M
M
Lol!!

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
S
S
Oh the challenges of properly and symmetrically applying eyeliner...

Love this thread name!

M: 37 H: 36
M: 13 T: 18
D: 7
Bomb: 6/30/14
Separation: 8/11/14

Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I ordered yet more makeup!

Lol stomps foot, it's not here yet, damn and blast.

Been a bit blue this week.

Seems people are freaky, I found beers at a place I clean I don't drink the damn stuff. So lets just pay it forward, a nice gesture you would think.

I gave some to 3 of the blokes at work, the married one said its not necsarry I explained hey I found em and its a waste to bin them. H said well ok thanks nice gesture.

Second one said similar.
Third single guy got freaky! Thought I was hitting on hi questioned should "I not give them to "someone" at home alluding to h"

Then I got upset and squeaked "um NO! " had a hugely teary night. How the whole world thinks I'm married but yet the news of h openly dating ow and introducing them round as relatives we had staying with us fell into my lap this week.
Makes me wonder how h can find all these super willing woman and yet I tryed to be nice and freaked blokes out. I wanted nothing.

Sigh mediation Monday!

Sigh!

So did you hear about the bloke shooting celebs?

He was shooting for the stars! grin

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
M
M
Ggrass, you're aiming higher than he is, that's why.

Sorry things are coming to this. Best to you!!!

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Bumped into h friend who told me h dad used to run amok on h mum!

H w1 was supposed to have had an affair she denied but her a partner was h best mate!
H x 2 fave cousins had a' over the years.
His son took up with x best mates daughter and did the lets tell her we love her and then hook up with her best mate In front of her.

Mmmmm it's looking like truely, h has always been a cheater and surrounded by them.

Maybe it's just better to let the whole damn thing lie, h hasn't really give a shite about us nor remained in any contact.

Oh in good news today I got given a free lippy from work sample of a mag! Awesome.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
O
O
I can't pretend to understand your shorthand there GG, but what Maybell said.

What do you call an alligator in a vest?

An investigator.

(Not so) Old Dog xx

M: 57 / EW: 52
T: 21, M: 8
S: 18, S: 15
Bomb: 1 Jun 14
EA Aug 2014 I think
PA Feb 2015 possibly sooner
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
H whole family had affairs on each other.
First wife with best mate.

2 of husbands male cousins cheated multiple times on their wives. Husband adores and thinks those cousins are to aspire to.
Husbands father (fil) used to be well know for running round on husbands mother (mil)

It's all very incestous and nasty when you look at the whole picture. I was only looking at bits. On the whole all the men are cheaters. All cheating on each other and with each other wives very days of our lives.

Sigh.

Last edited by Ggrass; 08/28/14 08:53 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well upset and frustrated today.

Some of you will remember the letter from 2 weeks ago? The one that sent my in the funk I seem to be in.

I had draw issues again, I'm sure dam sure that h has been in the house. There was another letter begging! For forgiveness but framed in the past.

So written about an event as it just happened last night, but harping on forgiveness and me letting him know he has been forgiven? Wtf???!!

I'm very sure this one was not there 2 weeks ago. I am tempted to set a trap as there was supposedly money in child's room $20 on the cupboard which went missing. There was also $50 in a birthday card for me, which I'm sure I never took out of the card. It's gone. Unless the s16 is lying? But the money was to pay me for stuff son wanted.

Those cards were stuffed in the draw, along with the letter, well shuffled in with other papers. The cards were there a few days ago.

Stranger and stranger!

I'm thinking how to set a trap!

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Who cares! The make up arrived and all is well in the world.

The dusky pink liquid is awesome, so is the navy blue gel. I think i mailed the liner flick finally after months! New foundation one seems a bit light the other a little darker. Haven't opened the new mascara. Thought I might save it for a better occasions than the mediation tomorrow.

Well it's a bit daunting. But anywho!

Forward march left right left right left right.

Oh couple of the blokes at work were happing my snotty pitty party. Got a half cold. Sniffs and sniffs some more.

The 20 something was being freaky and the dutym was like just hugg him he loves it! Rolls eyes, we got all silly, but I wouldn't hug anyone at work it can get you a sexual harassment suit. It did lift the mood.

So did yesterday's lighting of dead trees, I smoked out the whole world. Smoking hot I was!

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard