Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
W
Wet Offline OP
OP Offline
W
OK, the W's long party / 30 year reunion weekend has started. W asked me to pick up s12 from football practice tonight, so she can go a girlfriend's graduation celebration from rehab. Then she went into excruciating detail of how she is going to spend the night in a town an hour away at a new girlfriend's home to continue the celebration. Then on Sunday night she will stay at girlfriend's home to take her to a surgery on Monday. She also made sure I have d17 and s12 on Saturday night so her place is empty in case she wants to continue the party after her reunion party. It's a lot of partying going on this weekend for W, yippee!

W's horrible parenting continues. W asked me to take d17 to an orthodontist apt 45 minutes away. D17 stays at W's condo, but has no key. So after the appointment hwen I asked if d17 if the door would be left open at the condo for her, whoops they forgot to discuss it. My d17's quick call to W, and W told her to just wait 45 minutes outside, take a walk or something, until she gets home. It's 100 degree heat index today, there is no way I would let this happen. I said that d17 should stay at my place until W comes to pick her up - W refused, it would delay her party plans by at least a half hour! I made sure d17 at least got into the condo lobby which was air conditioned, but I let my disgust spew out on d17. I asked d17 "is your mom is still going out on dates every night." D17 was confused, but said that yes, she is going out with her friends every night. So I may have shattered the illusion of my sweet, naďve d17 about her mother. Oh well, I can't feel too bad that W's actions are coming out to the light of day.

Me-54 yrs; W: 50 yrs
4 kids- D: 22,20,19; S:15
"Trial" Divorce: 04/14 - 6/14
Separated: 06/2013- divorced 08/2016

“The strongest of all warriors are these two — Time and Patience.” War and Peace
K
K
As far as her being on dating sites, you shouldn't be surprised anymore. I think she is looking for what she needs outside of herself. She doesn't understand that she needs to find herself by looking inside. Think of someone that is hurting and using a ton of ban aides to make herself feel better. It isn't going to help because the wounds are internal.

As for your kids, they will figure out what a mess she is well enough on their own. Why not get d17 to ask her mom to make a copy of the key?

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard